Where are you right now?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Post Reply
laurie
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 828
Joined: 26 Feb 2006, 20:18
Location: northumberland

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by laurie » 05 Feb 2017, 18:22

Whats a kitchen?
do you wanna

User avatar
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 847
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:12
Location: in the water, fermanagh

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by zamaguire » 05 Feb 2017, 20:43

laurie wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 18:22
Whats a kitchen?
Exactly.

User avatar
elvisintheclouds
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7519
Joined: 22 Nov 2011, 19:17
Location: The South of What Sir?!
Contact:

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by elvisintheclouds » 06 Feb 2017, 09:02

zamaguire wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 20:43
laurie wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 18:22
Whats a kitchen?
Exactly.
A room for storing and preparing food!
Thank you very much
EiTC

laurie
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 828
Joined: 26 Feb 2006, 20:18
Location: northumberland

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by laurie » 06 Feb 2017, 18:09

elvisintheclouds wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 09:02
zamaguire wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 20:43
laurie wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 18:22
Whats a kitchen?
Exactly.
A room for storing and preparing food!
Never
do you wanna

User avatar
elvisintheclouds
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7519
Joined: 22 Nov 2011, 19:17
Location: The South of What Sir?!
Contact:

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by elvisintheclouds » 06 Feb 2017, 19:25

laurie wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 18:09
elvisintheclouds wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 09:02
zamaguire wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 20:43

Exactly.
A room for storing and preparing food!
Never
Quite!
However, had you asked what an iron was…
You'd have been bang out of luck!
Thank you very much
EiTC

User avatar
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 847
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:12
Location: in the water, fermanagh

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by zamaguire » 06 Feb 2017, 19:40

Hoover?

laurie
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 828
Joined: 26 Feb 2006, 20:18
Location: northumberland

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by laurie » 06 Feb 2017, 20:25

elvisintheclouds wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 19:25
laurie wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 18:09
elvisintheclouds wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 09:02


A room for storing and preparing food!
Never
Quite!
However, had you asked what an iron was…
You'd have been bang out of luck!
I would be lost without the wife
Cant use washer or iron or make the bed
do you wanna

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by Bag Lady » 06 Feb 2017, 21:01

laurie wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 20:25


I would be lost without the wife
Cant use washer or iron or make the bed
Evidently you're in the 1970's right now :roll:

What's the point of ironing or making a bed? One quick roll and everything's rumpled again.
No one can win against kipple.

laurie
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 828
Joined: 26 Feb 2006, 20:18
Location: northumberland

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by laurie » 06 Feb 2017, 21:59

Bag Lady wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 21:01
laurie wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 20:25


I would be lost without the wife
Cant use washer or iron or make the bed
Evidently you're in the 1970's right now :roll:

What's the point of ironing or making a bed? One quick roll and everything's rumpled again.
So true
do you wanna

User avatar
Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2663
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 19:44
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by Ravenette » 07 Feb 2017, 08:45

Lying in my rumpled bed, considering getting out of it.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by Bag Lady » 15 Feb 2017, 17:10

Sculpture park. Providing inspiration for GCSE Art :roll:
No one can win against kipple.

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: Where are you right now?

Post by Bag Lady » 17 Feb 2017, 11:32

On a train 8)
No one can win against kipple.

Post Reply