VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: 2012 - how was it for you ?

Post by ryaninblack »

It was great thanks.
beebop
Rats Rally

Post by beebop »

Managed to maintain being married , employed , a home owner and moderately pissed most of the year and 29 gig nights so all in all 9 out of 10
Cricklewood
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Cricklewood »

Terrible year for me.

Spent most of it working. The situation should change next year.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Not to bad. Think i've had more rows with managers this year than any other. After 8 months of relentless moaning to one that you cannot run one department with 3 people he left. Two weeks later a new interm manager takes over the department listens to me and hey presto a new colleague in a week and another starting soon.

Gig wise i'd say my favourite Stranglers gig was at the Liverpool 02 academy in march. I went to italy to the first time to see them,and if they do a european tour next year i'd defientley like to go back next year for longer. The best gig i saw with Ian on drums was arguably Leamington Spa with Guildford a close 2nd. The Wonky Bus coach trip was a great laugh as ever and am hoping for another next april. The Stranglers released Giants and its defientley better than "Suite xvi". So very good can't wait to next year which should equal my most attend MIB tour to date of 7 dates.
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Had more downs than ups. Gigs, catching up with old friends and making new friends were a plus :grin: Funerals and other shit, :cry: Got another funeral to go to in January, but hoping things can only get better...
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.