What do our European cousins think about it?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Détective Privé
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: What do our European cousins think about it?

Post by Détective Privé »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:In reply to the quuestion, they probably think 'what a fucked up country England is - politically, economically and every other '...ically!'.
This is more or less what I read in french newspaper comments these days. But I don't think you British People should worry that much about that new EU accord. In a couple of weeks political leaders and eurocrats will probably ask for a new summit, because things will be getting worse and worse, and this accord won't work anymore... :smt119
You're my incurable malady
I miss the pleasure of your company
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

fuzzguitars wrote:cowering from sniggering, snivelling, interbred Tory bastards like John Redwood (give us a song in Welsh you cunt)
I cant actually decide whether that moment was funny or a disgrace. Probably both. i would like to see Jeremy Clarkson repeat his comments in front of Alan Wyn Jones as the anthem is being sung though, to see his fucking teeth punched out.

I have no idea about this euro thing though to be honest...
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
fuzzguitars
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by fuzzguitars »

The Strangler wrote:
fuzzguitars wrote:cowering from sniggering, snivelling, interbred Tory bastards like John Redwood (give us a song in Welsh you cunt)
I cant actually decide whether that moment was funny or a disgrace. Probably both. i would like to see Jeremy Clarkson repeat his comments in front of Alan Wyn Jones as the anthem is being sung though, to see his fucking teeth punched out.

I have no idea about this euro thing though to be honest...
its not a slur on English, Welsh or anyone else, that individual would have my family starving or worse he needs to know he's only safe in a TV studio and his singing was truly tragic.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

I don't believe what I read in the paper this morning. Its the truth there's no smoke without fire. Their reporting never fails.
I just can't wait for it to drop through the box in the morning. Its my treat for the day, though the wife's she still yawning as we read every page. Its the truth, no distortion, never tales.

Stuck in Daily Mail land. I'm stuck in Daily Mail land and you don't understand

(Sums this argument up quite well!)
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

I actually suspect that all those cunts being paid millions to sort our countries' finances out, don't really have much idea either, that's the point. Call me a hippywhomissedthe60s but I'd rather be in the EU and part of a dysfynctional family (of eccentrics and bigots) like that than be isolated from it. Never wanted the Euro currency though, never saw the point of it and that's emerging as an important point now too I think, no one else knows why they introduced it. Our problem as a country is that we would rather be America's poodle rather than one of Europe's bigger but not biggest power. I've never claimed to know much about politics and I certainly don't get my point across very well about it all, but FFS the Second World War isn't that long ago and the way some influential twats are spouting, it seems to me almost like some of them would like a Third. Cameron has fucked up by the manner in which he was made us isolated, and he is making his Lib Dem partners look ridiculous.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

some good comments again guys, not gonna reflect on all of them, though a lot of what bobinblack says rings very true. I am of the opinion that the Lib Dem's made themselves look ridiculous by entering into a coalition with the Tories in the first place, certainly anyone I know who voted for them didn't vote for the majority of shit policies we've had imposed on us by a government with no mandate. I also suspect Cameron was only too happy to go into a partnership with the Lib Dem's in the first place in order to marginalise them and look ridiculous. I wish Clegg would grow a pair and end this farce, but.... it ain't gonna happen after all politicians prefer personal power to actually making life better for the majority, blah, blah!
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

Wouldnt trust Cameron in the slightest but any step toward calling a halt to UK participation in the hateful EU political project is 100% fine with me. The sooner the UK is free from the diktat handed down from Barroso, Schultz, van Rompuy and Verhofstadt the better.
rotten thoughts
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

the euro is a disaster
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
KennyH
Down In The Sewer

Post by KennyH »

mickinblack wrote:You just dont get it do you fuzzguitars, it dont matter whi is in power, Labour, Tory, Liberal, Green, ukip, BNP, Left wing Right Wing. It makes no difference and never will. They all lie and cheat and steal. When they say if you dont like things you have the right to vote so change it, this is a lie because nothing does change. The rich and powerful stay that way and always will. Your vote is a vote for nothing.
Spot on, Mick.........

I think politicians have great ideals (whichever way they politic) at the start...but are soon corrupted by those with or offering power.
friends will fall for the family...........
KennyH
Down In The Sewer

Post by KennyH »

......and the euro IS a disaster......
friends will fall for the family...........