Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Re: william and kate

Post by Five Minutes »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzohwjFq ... r_embedded

Look at the cop's trousers' around 2.06

Defo an erection. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Five Minutes on 07 May 2011, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Is that a truncheon in your pocket or are you just happy to be kicking the shit out of me?

Jim
Five Minutes wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzohwjFq ... r_embedded

Look at the cop's trouser's around 2.06

Defo an erection. :mrgreen:
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Good Ole Chris Knight, I like him!& Pervert Cops getting off on shoving people around- well I never!!!! Seriously though, this was a ludicrous over reaction to someone wanting to stage a bit of street theatre, shows the Royal Wedding as the farse it really was. Everyone of those protestors was released without charge, looks like someone's going to be very embarrassed, how many more times are they going to keep cocking up like this? good look to these guys suing the police I say!
Tim
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Tim »

Don't these two-bit "activists" think there's something worth considering in the millions of people on the streets and across the country wishing the Royal couple well?? I say piss right off and get elected if you're not happy about the way the country is run instead of causing immature-like disruption. Bloody students.
your brain's exposed and its starting to show your rotten thoughts YUK!
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

"Brainwashed masses fit for fodder"

Because a majority apparently agree with something it doesn't automatically make them/it right! I mean apparently the majority accepted Hitler, does that mean that anyone who dissented against the nazi's was a waste of space :smt011 :smt011 (and for the record think quite a few of us know where certain members of the royal family stood and stand with their fascist leanings)

Another good example of why majority opinion is bullshit a lot of the time, apparently a majoirity think Lady Gaga is great..... enough said there

Oh and this guy has a lot of good stuff to say in general, here's a good piece why the royals are nothing more than fascist hypocrites best boycotted (and the public are brainwashed into adoration of these cronies) www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FfiV3bOWfM
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Ah, and so the debate has sadly reached the point of Godwins Law...........the point at which any debate descends into pointless and irrelevant comparisons to Hitler and Nazi Germany. :roll:
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

I'm just saying the majority isn't always right what's so hard to comprehend about that you fucking lunatic :?: :?: :?: :twisted:
& while I was about it why not mention that Prince Philip is a racist piece of shit, king George was a nazi sympathiser and Harry will always be remembered for his bad taste in fancy dress

Anyway ravenlunatic you are a fine one for that, I won't forget you calling me a fascist for agreeing with Morrissey's views on David Cameron liking his music, one law for you and another for anyone who doesn't share the same views as you is it? ;-)
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

What you fail to understand old chap is that there are people with different opinions to yourself, and that "the brainwashed masses" as you would seem to consider them are in fact perfectly intelligent people who are quite capable of independant thought on a range of subjects.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Intelligence is subjective though, how does one measure another's intelligence? As for the "brainwashed masses" I was simply quoting a song, and I'm truly sorry I didn't see scores of intellectuals saying how great the royal wedding was to be fair, I saw plenty more intellectuals getting arrested for the possibility they might protest against it though :?
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Jake wrote:I'm just saying the majority isn't always right what's so hard to comprehend about that you fucking lunatic :?: :?: :?: :twisted:
& while I was about it why not mention that Prince Philip is a racist piece of shit, king George was a nazi sympathiser and Harry will always be remembered for his bad taste in fancy dress

Anyway ravenlunatic you are a fine one for that, I won't forget you calling me a fascist for agreeing with Morrissey's views on David Cameron liking his music, one law for you and another for anyone who doesn't share the same views as you is it? ;-)
Thats rather interesting, I have done a search of my own posts and can find only one use of the word fascist and it has no relevance to either you or Morrisey, and is in fact on the subject of JJ's favourite biscuit, so unless the search engine is incorrect then I'm afraid you are yet again talking nonsense.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

ravenlunatic wrote:
Thats rather interesting, I have done a search of my own posts and can find only one use of the word fascist and it has no relevance to either you or Morrisey, and is in fact on the subject of JJ's favourite biscuit, so unless the search engine is incorrect then I'm afraid you are yet again talking nonsense.

I possibly got you mixed up with some other right wing tory on here then, errrrr sorry then :smile:
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

Although I don't like them it was a bit out of order that Brown and Blair were not invited.
An insult to Labour voters?

Especially in view of the fact that Blair saved the Royals' arses after Diana's death.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop