Re: william and kate

Post by Jake »

Thatcher's too ill to make it
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

The skateboarding, punk-loving boy from Harlem, New York, who will protect the Queen at the Royal Wedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1Ku7YWVwz
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Frankly, I don't really care either way about the royal family and all that. Heard that Prince William plays footie regularly. Now he is one opponent I'd love to meet in a 50-50 challenge :P I'd give him something for his granny to put in her bloody Christmas speech :lol:

Wilko Johnson appearing in Game Of Thrones means more to me than a royal wedding. Sorry if I've mentioned that before :P
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
wanderlust
The Raven
The Raven

Post by wanderlust »

I for one am sick of the constant coverage of recession, war, murder, rape, Libya, Sirya etc etc etc over the last year..so im happy to see millions of people line the streets for a day of happy stuff
"I had a dream or a nightmare difficult to decide which"
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

wanderlust wrote:I for one am sick of the constant coverage of recession, war, murder, rape, Libya, Sirya etc etc etc over the last year..so im happy to see millions of people line the streets for a day of happy stuff
I like that and agree. None of the wedding malarkey (or watching it) is my cuppa tea but it is bloody nice to see some good news for a change.
paul b
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by paul b »

yeah the good news is that we pay for these cunts for the rest of our lives :lol:
feed them house them protect them
get england rugby players to fuck them
come the fucking revolution i tell thee :P
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
nickinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by nickinblack »

paul b wrote:yeah the good news is that we pay for these cunts for the rest of our lives :lol:
You were never like this when you were a butler or when you were in the jungle?
behold the stranglers bring you aural sculpture
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

I thought the whole thing was wonderful, makes you proud to be British. Just having a drink and then round the corner for a jolly old street party......and the sun has come out!
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

paul b wrote:yeah the good news is that we pay for these cunts for the rest of our lives :lol:
We had the chance of a bloody revolution when the MPs expenses scandal was finally coming to light. The amount we actually pay 'for' the royals isn't very much at all, and it isn't as much as we pay for the NHS which reportedly has to spend £9 billion a year on alcohol related illnesses and injuries. We don't live in a perfect world and we don't even live in the best country here (though it's not so bleedin bad imho) but for all the problems and faults in this place, I genuinely don't blame the royal family for them. We'll never get rid of the monarchy, whether you want one or not, so all these anti royalists and the revolutionaries should focus on sort fucking Parliament out and not just gobbing off about poxy weddings and tax payers' money being spent on big occasions like today when bloody loads of taxpayers are paying their own money willingly to witness it all :D
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

You'd bang the arse off her though! :P Or as they say up here in Scotland...ye'd hing oot that aw day! :smt007
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
paul b
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by paul b »

surprising how many right wing tory royal loving bastards live on this forum :grin:
and i thought punk rock was about free thinking and alternative lifestyles :lol:

and to top it all i actually work for the cunts - hm government :cry:
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"