Game of Thrones

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Game of Thrones

Post by Bobinblack »

I just KNOW I've cocked up and not seen this bizarre news mentioned on the forum before, and I couldn't find a thread either.

I suspect most of you will have seen Game Of Thrones on Sky Atlantic. I watched the 2nd episode last night and fork me, Wilko Johnson was in it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Soz if this (no doubt) is a duplicate posting but wtf, it's frankly staggered me. Good old Wilko, he looked the part too 8) :grin:
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
tugg speedman
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by tugg speedman »

Bobinblack wrote:I just KNOW I've cocked up and not seen this bizarre news mentioned on the forum before, and I couldn't find a thread either.

I suspect most of you will have seen Game Of Thrones on Sky Atlantic. I watched the 2nd episode last night and fork me, Wilko Johnson was in it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Soz if this (no doubt) is a duplicate posting but wtf, it's frankly staggered me. Good old Wilko, he looked the part too 8) :grin:
I had to do a double take there he looked well menacing.
IN THE FAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEE
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

I'd like to see this , haven't got Sky though . I believe its from the same people who did Rome , Band of Brothers , Pacific - if thats the case then it will be pretty good I think , two of those mentioned are among the best mini-series I have ever seen , BoB is probably the best ever IMO . Wasn't so keen on Pacific though - it was good but lacked any sort of character developement in it .
All quiet ..........
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

WILKO JOHNSON IS IN 'GAME OF THRONES' EVERYBODY!!!! :smt006 :lol:
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.