Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

TO BONGO,MINI MISSION & MISERABLEWOMAN

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Dearest Bongo, MiniMission & Miserablewoman,

I apologise for any offence that I have caused with my recent outburst towards you all. None of you deserved the comments I posted. Believe me, I don’t set out to hurt anyone’s feelings. Stir up things occasionally, yes but to cause genuine upset - NO! That’s never been my intention with anyone on here. I prefer to just get along with people believe it or not. Hopefully the fans on here who have met me will vouch for that.

Anyway, I’m making no excuses now, I was out of order and that’s it basically. I expected some flack but not for Bongo to actually remove himself from the forum. Which saddens me because I know that he is a popular guy with many friends on here. To which I must extend my apologies to all of his friends who I appreciate are equally upset. I’ll also say sorry to Jim who has had to deal with the fall out and to the regular viewers who put up with my drivel.

I don’t expect this post to make things alright either. Yes, it’s an unreserved apology but not a way of getting back in with the forum and expecting things to return to normal. I’ve considered cancelling my membership on the forum too but I can’t see what good that will do and as Jim refuses to “bin” me then I’ll just have to try and moderate myself. So, time for exile methinks.

Whatever, to Bongo (if you get to read this) - please reconsider your decision and return to the forum. At the end of the day it’s only one person who has had a go at you. Listen to your friends!

Once again - BABZ, MINI & BONGO

SORRY - WITH CREAM ON TOP!
(I reckon this thread should be locked now as there‘s really nothing more to add).
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: TO BONGO,MINI MISSION & MISERABLEWOMAN

Post by theraven1979 »

I don't refuse to bin you Spooner - I just know that you were under the influence - still no excuse though - If it happens again you will be binned. I was away at the weekend (as mentioned I need moderators) and didn't notice the post until Bongo contacted me direct (but by then the damage had been done).

Shame you couldn't have apologised the next day as Bongo might still be with us

Also, I'm not going to lock this Spooner as I think people have the right to respond - However, if anyone is out of order it will be locked.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Nice one Baz.

And I hope Lord Bongo gets back on soon, he really is a top class gent and always a pleasure
to meet (unlike most of you fuckers on here). :P
I did think of posting a Pun Competition thread; I don't think he could resist not replying to that :lol:

And while we're at it, can we get PiL, Marty Yellocake, Ravenloony etc etc etc all back soon too, please?

Thanks.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Alias wrote:Nice one Baz.

And I hope Lord Bongo gets back on soon, he really is a top class gent and always a pleasure
to meet (unlike most of you fuckers on here). :P
I did think of posting a Pun Competition thread; I don't think he could resist not replying to that :lol:

And while we're at it, can we get PiL, Marty Yellocake, Ravenloony etc etc etc all back soon too, please?

Thanks.
Hello Davy. :smt006 :smt008 :shock:

I am back. I am sorry I have been away for the last two weeks but in a nutshell, I had a very long poo.

I hope love will be restored and that Bongo will return. If he does return, hopefully he can come back as, "Bongo" failing which, "The Return of Bongo" or maybe even, "The Gospel According to Bongo".

Or as a last resort, "It only takes two to Bongo". Kind of, kinky, don't you think ?

Let's keep the love alive people. 8)
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

PaulinLondon wrote: I am back. I am sorry I have been away for the last two weeks but in a nutshell, I had a very long poo.

:lol:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Alias wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote: I am back. I am sorry I have been away for the last two weeks but in a nutshell, I had a very long poo.

:lol:
:smt028
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

In a nutshell though :shock:

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Alias wrote:In a nutshell though :shock:
Yes, in a rather large nutshell. :lol:
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

PaulinLondon wrote:
...and a rather long poo! :oops:
Trust in God, but lock your car
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

jbinblack wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:

Or a long poo in an equally large nutshell :shock:
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Frank Castle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Frank Castle »

Just texted Bongo and sadly he won't be back............ :smt009 :smt009 :smt009

The forum will be a poorer and humourless place without him,this happening has illustrated why I can't be fucked anymore...... :roll:

On a plus note Bongo has commited to Castle Tours.......... :wink:
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:
jbinblack wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:

Or a long poo in an equally large nutshell :shock: [/quote]

You've got us all fascinated on here Paul. :lol:

If only Bongo was here to add the jokes :(