Things you fecken love..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken love..........

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

I love the smell of Sandalwood in the morning.
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

Hot cross bun with cheese.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

airflamesred wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 12:53 Hot cross bun with cheese.
Any preference as to type of cheese? It isn't something which appeals to my taste buds though you would imagine there is a significant difference in taste between a mascarpone and say a red Leicester.
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

Niki Wu wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 20:25
Any preference as to type of cheese? It isn't something which appeals to my taste buds though you would imagine there is a significant difference in taste between a mascarpone and say a red Leicester.
Haven't tried mascarpone or ricotta come to think , I suspect you'd be on a sticky wicket with those Nancy boys.
Somewhat embarrassingly, I rediscovered this, dare I call it a recipe, with the David van day of cheeses, dairylea but red Leicester or double Gloucester would be the more fitting combination.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

airflamesred wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 21:32
Haven't tried mascarpone or ricotta come to think , I suspect you'd be on a sticky wicket with those Nancy boys.
Somewhat embarrassingly, I rediscovered this, dare I call it a recipe, with the David van day of cheeses, dairylea but red Leicester or double Gloucester would be the more fitting combination.
I can't really say I've ever considered dairylea to be a proper cheese. No offence ( I have eaten it myself out of necessity when dieting) but it's more of a scummy quasi-cheese in my experience.
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

Niki Wu wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 21:56

I can't really say I've ever considered dairylea to be a proper cheese. No offence ( I have eaten it myself out of necessity when dieting) but it's more of a scummy quasi-cheese in my experience.
As I say, the David van day of cheeses. I think we have burgers some time this weekend.
laurie

Post by laurie »

For me its got to be Wensleydale
do you wanna
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

When ahem people substitute the word "appertaining" for the word "occurring". Fess up Gavin and Stacey script writers it's never been "What's occurring", it is and always was "What's appertaining" as in Shakespeare's , from Romeo and Juliet"The appertaining rage".
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

laurie wrote:
Niki Wu wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 20:25 Any preference as to type of cheese? It isn't something which appeals to my taste buds though you would imagine there is a significant difference in taste between a mascarpone and say a red Leicester.
Creamy Lancashire for me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

euromanc-ometh
laurie

Post by laurie »

gjinblack wrote: 10 Apr 2020, 16:56
laurie wrote:

Creamy Lancashire for me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with that if it crumbles its fine
do you wanna
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Mixed Grapes from J Cunterbury’s, taste like little Peaches. Hmmmmmmm nice.Used to love me Peaches but they are always too hard nowadays, guess I’ll have to bung em in the oven for a few days to soften em up, like.
Lotsa Pineapple too, makes your Sex Wee taste nicer apparently. Not that I’ve tasted me Sex Wee recently like though.

Int Fruit brilliant?
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Early childhood memories such as the look on my big sister's face the day she came home from school to find a whole band of long-haired musicians from Southampton sat in the house with my mother handing out cups of tea, June Whitfield style whilst they were waiting for her. Good footballer , my sister btw :wink:
Last edited by Niki Wu on 16 Apr 2020, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.