Not heard this since the 80's .....

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Homer
Ugly
Ugly

Not heard this since the 80's .....

Post by Homer »

HAHA :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Well 1980 in fact, Anyone remember it :grin: :grin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAGJ88MYq4k
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Not heard this since the 80's .....

Post by unbroken69 »

Yes I do, I also had a buton badge of them, in fact I had two and I sold one to a prick in my class. I told him it was a Bad Manners badge.
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
Homer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Homer »

Haha glad someone picked up on it. Does'nt sound as i remember it but then again......it was 1980 :lol: :lol: and I was 17 :roll: :roll:

76 views and only 2 people remember it ....... call yersel fans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Russ65
Rats Rally

Post by Russ65 »

Ha ha brings back memories. Saw this lot in Blackburn supporting the 80/81 tour. The band were bouncing around all over the stage and getting the crowd going who were bouncing around as well. I remember the keyboard player being close to the edge of the stage and knocking his mike stand over into the crowd. Some unsuspecting fan at the front took the full force and was knocked out. OOh how we laughed :lol:
paulwilko
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by paulwilko »

I remember seeing them in London, Hammersmith Odeon, I think. They went down like a lead balloon, whenever we talk about crap support bands, their name always comes up.