LEEDS UNITED FC THREAD

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

LEEDS UNITED FC THREAD

Post by Bobinblack »

i was going to resist posting anything LUFC related on a Stranglers fans forum, but I couldn't stop myself after seeing a brilliant win today at Old Trafford in the FA Cup 3rd round.

And this is not me trying to rub Man U fansinblack noses in it, I'm just chuffed that's all, and nothing but respect for the MU fans on here.

I am so proud, I shout it out loud, I love you Leeds, Leeds, Leeds! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
foolsrushout
Down In The Sewer

Re: LEEDS UNITED FC THREAD

Post by foolsrushout »

BOB ..SO PROUD TODAY.... SAW SUPER LEEDS IN 1974 V LIVERPOOL AND HAVE TRAVELLED FROM DUBLIN EVER SEASON EACH SEASON...ITS THE FIRST TIME FERGIE HAS LOST A THIRD ROUND TIE AND FIRST TIME A THIRD DIV TEAM HAVE KNOCKED THEM OUT AT MANURE S HOME ...WE ARE LEEDS!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :smt006 MANURE...
wants to be left alone....
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

There's gonna be a few sore heads in work tomorrow

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

Nice one Bob! 8)

I'm making this posting on behalf of Mr MW who is a big Leeds fan and ... apart from his rotten cold ... is the happiest man in the world at the moment! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Watching that match today brought back so many fond memories in the Miserable household ... a real battle on the pitch ... some crunching challenges (good referee I thought who let them just get on with it!) ... the noise of the Leeds fans ... Mr MW's constant shouting of encouragement and abuse at the TV ... him managing to miss the goal itself (doh!) ... and the nervous last 5 mins ... brilliant!! :smt023
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
The Nosferatu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Nosferatu »

another dedicated football team thread, fab.

well done to leeds though, great performance.
Cnut ? I think you're mistaken, it's CUNT.
saminblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by saminblack »

I am not exactly a Leeds fan - as a Forest supporter I have somewhat had my Leeds view tainted by Lord Clough - but I thought today the Meninwhite were all heroes. Not only did they put out their great rivals but in some ways they reminded us of the magic of the FA Cup again. Yesterday the FA Cup looked like a dying swan - today it came alive again and looked kinda beautiful. And Arsenal's elegant win helped too.

So thank you Leeds for not only making your fans happy but also reminding everyone that there is no cup like the FA Cup.

PS To the United fans, aren't you sick of Berbatov? £30m for a bloke who is lazier than Jim Royle and thinks a couple of tasty flicks and passes a game makes him the new Cantona. Rooney can't do it all on his own can he?
They'll be called the survivors..you know why?....cos they're gonna survive
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

Well done Leeds!!

Fergie was bleeting for more extra time to played always does when his lot need an equaliser...... he does make an arse of himself at times :smt009

However I do agree that time keeping should be taken out of the hands of the officials :!:
The day is sticky yellow!!
Manc In Black
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Manc In Black »

:smt010
on on on on
Established 11 September 1974
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

Manc In Black wrote::smt010

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt006 :smt006 :smt005 :smt005
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

saminblack wrote: aren't you sick of Berbatov?
Sounding a bit like like Glenda Slagg in Private Eye there, Sam......Did she teach you everything you know? :grin:
Boogie now, Dave!
mantheylovetohate
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mantheylovetohate »

Spare a thought for all those poor Man U fans driving back south to the home counties on the M1 tonight :cry:

:|

:grin:

OK-that's enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuffed for all LUFC fans out there, especially diehard foolsrushout who's stuck with them through thick & thin. Hope you don't get Histon in the next round!!!
Did someone say "Wonky"?
fourth horseman
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by fourth horseman »

Fair play to Leeds today, they deserved the win. You're right about Rooney saminblack, he can't do it all on his own. I think United have been found a lot recently, not that they don't have cutting edge any more, they just don't have as much as they used to. I think that game should be as big a kick up the arse as any to Fergie to get his check book out in january, but ain't as simple as that is it?

As much as it pains me to say as a season ticket holder at Old Trafford for many years, well played Leeds :cry:
Shove it up yer bollocks then!