I will settle for winning fa cup it's the only one I have not seen us win
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: VILLA Thread!!

Post by mickinblack »

villainblack wrote:I will settle for winning fa cup it's the only one I have not seen us win
Snap
Id love to see them win it.
Like you this one ive never seen them win.
villainblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by villainblack »

mickinblack wrote:
villainblack wrote:I will settle for winning fa cup it's the only one I have not seen us win
Snap
Id love to see them win it.
Like you this one ive never seen them win.
Albion it is then in the Quarters, Police leave will be cancelled WM :grin:
strangledinAuch
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by strangledinAuch »

remember going back to the 71-72 season (yes I have a long memory) Brighton,Villa & Bournemouth trying to gain promotion from the old 3rd division,only 2 went up in those days and us (Brighton) & Villa succeded,the games between us were even showed on match of the day (when only 2 games were showed)

Villa went from division 3 champions to European champions inside 10 years!

remember WBA banging in 5 at old trafford one christmas,great memories

was really hoping this draw would come out,not the same at wembley,for the old school,this is the tie of the round by a mile!
Do You Wanna?
villainblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by villainblack »

strangledinAuch wrote:remember going back to the 71-72 season (yes I have a long memory) Brighton,Villa & Bournemouth trying to gain promotion from the old 3rd division,only 2 went up in those days and us (Brighton) & Villa succeded,the games between us were even showed on match of the day (when only 2 games were showed)

Villa went from division 3 champions to European champions inside 10 years!

remember WBA banging in 5 at old trafford one christmas,great memories

was really hoping this draw would come out,not the same at wembley,for the old school,this is the tie of the round by a mile!
Deffo :smt006
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

I wanted Bradford at home haha. What do you Villa fans make of Sherwood?
rattusrattus1962
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by rattusrattus1962 »

Been on this forum for years and only just found this, im totally fucked off with the Villa and its owners (been a supporter since 1974), Lerner and his cronies have totally fucked this club since O'Neil went, they dunno what football is all about....win 3 games at beginning of season then give Lambert 4 year contract, he should have gone end of last season, why he wasnt fired at christmas is beyond thinking and to only do it now the the new TV deal has been put on the table says it all....hope sherwood turns it round but nothing less than 4 points from next 2 games and we are down in the fizzy pop league (which maybe more fun as most games are in Lancashire/Yorkshire where I live)..
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Im a Spurs fan and I thought Sherwood did well at Spurs and was unlucky to lose his job. I hope he does well at Villa.
Dorty
Down In The Sewer

Post by Dorty »

Hello everyone, Newcastle fan here. We've got the Villa at home at the weekend, don't worry you Villa fans, we are total sh*te at the moment. I appreciate you have been struggling of late but we really are there for the taking.
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

rattusrattus1962 wrote:Been on this forum for years and only just found this, im totally fucked off with the Villa and its owners (been a supporter since 1974), Lerner and his cronies have totally fucked this club since O'Neil went, they dunno what football is all about....win 3 games at beginning of season then give Lambert 4 year contract, he should have gone end of last season, why he wasnt fired at christmas is beyond thinking and to only do it now the the new TV deal has been put on the table says it all....hope sherwood turns it round but nothing less than 4 points from next 2 games and we are down in the fizzy pop league (which maybe more fun as most games are in Lancashire/Yorkshire where I live)..

If we didnt have them 3 wins at the start of the season then we would be going down for sure.
To be honest its not the end of the world if we go down, seen all this before.

Im more interested in the FA cup this year round...I and i say probably all on this site have never seen Villa win the FA cup.
Its a great cup and its what football is all about.
rattusrattus1962
VERSATRAN SERIES F

mickinblack wrote:
rattusrattus1962 wrote:Been on this forum for years and only just found this, im totally fucked off with the Villa and its owners (been a supporter since 1974), Lerner and his cronies have totally fucked this club since O'Neil went, they dunno what football is all about....win 3 games at beginning of season then give Lambert 4 year contract, he should have gone end of last season, why he wasnt fired at christmas is beyond thinking and to only do it now the the new TV deal has been put on the table says it all....hope sherwood turns it round but nothing less than 4 points from next 2 games and we are down in the fizzy pop league (which maybe more fun as most games are in Lancashire/Yorkshire where I live)..

If we didnt have them 3 wins at the start of the season then we would be going down for sure.
To be honest its not the end of the world if we go down, seen all this before.

Im more interested in the FA cup this year round...I and i say probably all on this site have never seen Villa win the FA cup.
Its a great cup and its what football is all about.

Its the holy grail Mick as you know, may get the semis and lose to Bradford again, or get the final and dont show up...
rattusrattus1962
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Dorty wrote:Hello everyone, Newcastle fan here. We've got the Villa at home at the weekend, don't worry you Villa fans, we are total sh*te at the moment. I appreciate you have been struggling of late but we really are there for the taking.

Yeah Dorty, yes you are shit, but where shitter...hopefully you let us sneak a win and drop the Mackems back in it..