VILLA Thread!!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

villainblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: VILLA Thread!!

Post by villainblack »

villa need to get up off the floor and get back to Wembley in the FA cup[/quote]
What about the £4 a pint in the stadium and £7 for a pie n chips, :evil:
Anyone with common sense knew that the Stadium should have been built by the NEC in Brum where it would ave been so close to the motorway network, trains and airport, think my mates were still in the car park at 7 30pm[/quote]

The Pub we went to was £4 a pint or 3 for a tenner, bottles were £3 or 2 for a fiver, Gordon Cowans also made an appearence, lots of villa Faces in pub, but as it was organised by Black Danny, im not suprised
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

villainblack wrote:villa need to get up off the floor and get back to Wembley in the FA cup
What about the £4 a pint in the stadium and £7 for a pie n chips, :evil:
Anyone with common sense knew that the Stadium should have been built by the NEC in Brum where it would ave been so close to the motorway network, trains and airport, think my mates were still in the car park at 7 30pm[/quote]

The Pub we went to was £4 a pint or 3 for a tenner, bottles were £3 or 2 for a fiver, Gordon Cowans also made an appearence, lots of villa Faces in pub, but as it was organised by Black Danny, im not suprised[/quote]
Sounds great. 8) Need to retrace my steps to B5 at some point.Would've loved to have met Gordon,Tony and Gary.If only eh? 8)
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Why they didnt build the new stadium at wembley is a disgrace..Brum is in the heart of England with great trains and roads for all over the uk..Lots of brown enveoples must of been passed on to someone...
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

swizzler wrote: Anyone with common sense knew that the Stadium should have been built by the NEC in Brum where it would ave been so close to the motorway network, trains and airport, think my mates were still in the car park at 7 30pm
Too true.
euromanc-ometh
cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by cerdan6899 »

mickinblack wrote:Why they didnt build the new stadium at wembley is a disgrace..Brum is in the heart of England with great trains and roads for all over the uk..Lots of brown enveoples must of been passed on to someone...

Agreed, Cardiffs Millenium Stadium is the same, nightmare to get to and from after an international.
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Big day tomorrow..C'mon the Villa! :P
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Great game what a game yet another villa thriller
What can i say except that famous football quote
Its a game of 2 halfs...
And my god it was ..What ever Martin said to them players at half time did the trick.
I thought we was on our way out and some second half by the Villa
We could be in our way to Wembley again...Comer on the Villa ...I think the draw is after the stoke and chelsea game but not sure.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Missed the game due to playing the family man :roll: Trip to the Botanical Gardens and feeding the ducks was
the order of the day 8) Superb result and Carew proving he's worthy of a starting place.
Chelsea next :twisted:
O'Neil has now went on record about Carew..We're still in there but only just! :|
Last edited by APOLLO79 on 21 Mar 2010, 20:41, edited 2 times in total.
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

My god are the Botanical Gardens still going in Brum..Not been there since about 10 and they had some army tanks there..
Chelsea next game in the semi thats a tough one,,Im really not happy about semi finals being at wembley...Thats so wrong.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

mickinblack wrote:My god are the Botanical Gardens still going in Brum..Not been there since about 10 and they had some army tanks there..
Chelsea next game in the semi thats a tough one,,Im really not happy about semi finals being at wembley...Thats so wrong.
I'm in Glasgow Mick :grin: Yeah and I agree the two semi's(ooeerrr!)should be held at Old Trafford and Villa Park.. :?
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

APOLLO79 wrote:Missed the game due to playing the family man :roll: Trip to the Botanical Gardens and feeding the ducks was
the order of the day 8)
Ah, quality time with the family - you know it makes sense!! :wink:
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
villainblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by villainblack »

APOLLO79 wrote:
mickinblack wrote:My god are the Botanical Gardens still going in Brum..Not been there since about 10 and they had some army tanks there..
I'm in Glasgow Mick :grin: Yeah and I agree the two semi's(ooeerrr!)should be held at Old Trafford and Villa Park.. :?

Me to, anothe day at the rip off capital, :smt013 villa semi should be at Old Trafford. tho after 45 mins today we were going out :( , I think Reading came out thinking they were already there, footballs a cruel game :lol:
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better