VILLA Thread!!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: VILLA Thread!!

Post by APOLLO79 »

Big day today..Bears v The 'tic and The Villa v Man Utd. footiefest.12.30 onwards.A dream day no matter how things go..
beers at the ready and may the best teams win..... :smile:

Aye right ..c'mon the 'tic and Villa :!: It'd top a fine weekend :!:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

May the best team (from Birmingham :D ) win.

Seriously, have a great day -inblack fans gong to Wembley.
'Peaches - A Chronicle of The Stranglers from 1974 to 1990', out 2014 on Soundcheck Books.

Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Well thats the Bears won the league...in one of the worst periods of Scottish footie. 13pts? Both teams are shite and as for The Bairns.. :roll:
Sooo all focus is now on Villa..1-1 at the mo and all still to play for.The kiss of death has been bestowed on Villa with ALL the BBC panelists going
for Villa...... :shock:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

APOLLO79 wrote:Well thats the Bears won the league...in one of the worst periods of Scottish footie. 13pts? Both teams are shite and as for The Bairns.. :roll:
Sooo all focus is now on Villa..1-1 at the mo and all still to play for.The kiss of death has been bestowed on Villa with ALL the BBC panelists going
Nor a good day for you dude!
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

unbroken69 wrote:
APOLLO79 wrote:Well thats the Bears won the league...in one of the worst periods of Scottish footie. 13pts? Both teams are shite and as for The Bairns.. :roll:
Nor a good day for you dude!
True.....I'm off for a pint shortly... :cry:

nevermind eh? :smile:
Manc In Black
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Manc In Black »

You need the luck of the green lads.
Thought that Dunne was going to put it to extra time

Thanks for a good match & not like some of those unforgetable days.

Funny that I don't really think of today as a success
Victory was snatched by RR not placing

Cheers lads
on on on on
Established 11 September 1974
MANUINBLACK
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by MANUINBLACK »

Not a bad game although it didn't keep the pace and excitement of the first 15mins, still enjoyable.Vidic lucky that it was early in the game and he got level before he challenged or else he might have gone.still should have been booked :? .i think we deserved the victory just through the efforts on goal,but i would have given Milner the MOM award.Concentrate on overhauling Chelsea now.C'mon you reds :grin:
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

MANUINBLACK wrote:Not a bad game although it didn't keep the pace and excitement of the first 15mins, still enjoyable.Vidic lucky that it was early in the game and he got level before he challenged or else he might have gone.still should have been booked :? .i think we deserved the victory just through the efforts on goal,but i would have given Milner the MOM award.Concentrate on overhauling Chelsea now.C'mon you reds :grin:
Can't argue with that... :|
villainblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by villainblack »

MANUINBLACK wrote:Not a bad game although it didn't keep the pace and excitement of the first 15mins, still enjoyable.Vidic lucky that it was early in the game and he got level before he challenged or else he might have gone.still should have been booked :? .i think we deserved the victory just through the efforts on goal,but i would have given Milner the MOM award.Concentrate on overhauling Chelsea now.C'mon you reds :grin:

Just got back, bloody London it took 2 1/2 hrs to do 2 miles trying to get out of Wembley :smt013 :smt013 , such a shame that this magnificent Stadium 8) is plonked in the middle of an industrial estate :smt011 , with a road system from hell. :(

Well done to the Mancs, they shadded a good game, once Rooney come on it turned the game, the man is class, I agree about vidic, at any other time he would have been off, to make matters worse we get players booked for 1st offences, miles away from the goal, such inconsistency makes my blood boil :smt011 :smt013 :smt011 :smt013 .

Villa fans turned up in there numbers, our coach was there for 10am, straight in to silverspoons for a session, left about 2, villa apparently took over all the big pubs. Mancs were strangely subdued, and it dosn`t look right with them wearing Norwich City scalves. :smt005

villa need to get up off the floor and get back to Wembley in the FA cup
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
swizzler
Rats Rally

Post by swizzler »

villainblack wrote:

Just got back, bloody London it took 2 1/2 hrs to do 2 miles trying to get out of Wembley :smt013 :smt013 , such a shame that this magnificent Stadium 8) is plonked in the middle of an industrial estate :smt011 , with a road system from hell. :(

Well done to the Mancs, they shadded a good game, once Rooney come on it turned the game, the man is class, I agree about vidic, at any other time he would have been off, to make matters worse we get players booked for 1st offences, miles away from the goal, such inconsistency makes my blood boil :smt011 :smt013 :smt011 :smt013 .

Villa fans turned up in there numbers, our coach was there for 10am, straight in to silverspoons for a session, left about 2, villa apparently took over all the big pubs. Mancs were strangely subdued, and it dosn`t look right with them wearing Norwich City scalves. :smt005

villa need to get up off the floor and get back to Wembley in the FA cup
What about the £4 a pint in the stadium and £7 for a pie n chips, :evil:
Anyone with common sense knew that the Stadium should have been built by the NEC in Brum where it would ave been so close to the motorway network, trains and airport, think my mates were still in the car park at 7 30pm
cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by cerdan6899 »

Yep good game to watch. Better to go a goal behind in the first five rather than the last five. Thought Berbatov played with a bit more passion today ( must have had a word from SAF ) Park and Tony V deserve a mention. How i would love to see Agbonlahor at OT. I have to say thou watching the match on BBC, what a useless bunch of halfwits those so called pundits are, not one called the game correct and all they could talk about was Rooney this and Rooney that. Now alls left is for Villa to beat the rent boys and do us another favour. Peace out x
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Too be honest its only the mickey mouse cup aint it not the FA cup ..LOL only joking..
Well done Man U you was the better team..Well only because of Rooney if Own had not gone of with a injury i think we would have won it...
Just they have in my opion the best player in the uk and up in the top 3 in the world.With utds debts i can see him going..
It was a ok match i a bit didapointed wbut we have a ref to blame lol he should of sent ya man off when Villa got that penalty...
Anyway Reading in the FA cup next...