Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Michael Jackson R.i.p

Post by gizzard »

Rodney Blackstaff wrote:
gizzard wrote:What's the difference between Alex Ferguson and Micheal Jackson?

At least Ferguson will be able to play gig(g)s later this year.

:smt005
Bloody hell Gizz, the grief has really got to you hasnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!

You posted this one on page 2!!!! Get a grip mate :smile:

Rodders
:oops:

It's been a long day.....

Best joke so far though that's why I put it on again. :smt006
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Rodney Blackstaff
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rodney Blackstaff »

gizzard wrote:
Yeah I know mate.............mine was shit!!!!!!

Rodders
I see your outstretched hand through the closing door
But it's a far better thing I do than I have done before
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

A real sick one.....

You have been warned....

If easily offended, do not read further.....

Michael's girlfriend is said to be devastated. First her parents leave her in Portugal and now this..
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

APOLLO79 wrote::shock: :roll: wadey,ya gotta be takin the pish!
I doubt it.

Must be honest, I fucken hated the guy. Not just because he was a kiddy fiddling scary fuck, mind you.
I spent about 5years living in the next flat to a fuck that only had 2 records, George Michaels Greatest Hits
and Jacko's Greatest Hits. The fud would play them over and over all day and night, singing, clapping and
fucken whooping along with that shite everytime. Get's on yer tits after a while. Went round to complain a
few times, but when I saw his whole flat was painted red, white and blue gloss, with union jack cushions and
kingfuckenbilly on his wall I realised he was more to be pitied than scolded. He was a prick, mind.
So that's my Michael Jackson story. First thing the missus said when I told her was,"Are you sure he's dead,
and not just faked it?" What with the interest he must have made from them sold out London dates I wouldn't
be too surprised if he popped up in Bankok at some stage.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Pam
Rats Rally

Post by Pam »

When I read some of the comments on this, and other threads (specifically the comment made recently to the effect that "Matt Bellamy must be a paedo 'cos he looks like one"), which I suspect wouldn't be allowed to remain on some other forums - I'm not sure why but I am reminded of the tour a few years ago ( can't remember if it was Hits and Heroes or Coup de Grace) when a fairly regular (at that time) Stranglers gig goer used to lift up his 14 or 15 year old daughter so she could grope towards JJ's crotch to imply "help" for him to reach some of the higher notes.

I don't know if it was discussed on here at the time or even if this forum existed then. If it did - am not sure what I should search under? JJ paedo? JJ inappropriate? :? :smile:
jem750
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jem750 »

Pam wrote:When I read some of the comments on this, and other threads (specifically the comment made recently to the effect that "Matt Bellamy must be a paedo 'cos he looks like one"), which I suspect wouldn't be allowed to remain on some other forums - I'm not sure why but I am reminded of the tour a few years ago ( can't remember if it was Hits and Heroes or Coup de Grace) when a fairly regular (at that time) Stranglers gig goer used to lift up his 14 or 15 year old daughter so she could grope towards JJ's crotch to imply "help" for him to reach some of the higher notes.

I don't know if it was discussed on here at the time or even if this forum existed then. If it did - am not sure what I should search under? JJ paedo? JJ inappropriate? :? :smile:
:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm Speechless :shock:
I Spend My Time Watching The Ocean....
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:
All that media frenzy for the O2???? Are we Stranglers fans the only sensible people in the feckin WORLD????????

I, along with your good selves, are all.........................PEASANTS IN THE BIG SHITTY¬!
Errrrrrr........ yes , hence choice of favourite band .
Michael Jackson - never really bothered with his music , it passed me by , and I'm quite happy for it to stay that way
All quiet ..........
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

jem750 wrote:
Pam wrote:When I read some of the comments on this, and other threads (specifically the comment made recently to the effect that "Matt Bellamy must be a paedo 'cos he looks like one"), which I suspect wouldn't be allowed to remain on some other forums - I'm not sure why but I am reminded of the tour a few years ago ( can't remember if it was Hits and Heroes or Coup de Grace) when a fairly regular (at that time) Stranglers gig goer used to lift up his 14 or 15 year old daughter so she could grope towards JJ's crotch to imply "help" for him to reach some of the higher notes.

:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm Speechless :shock:
Not heard that story and I was at plenty of gigs on both of those tours.

:?
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

Was there any proof MJ fiddled with kiddies? I heard there was no proof, and he was freed as an innocent man.

MJ,RIP
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Some will say there's no smoke without fire... but those naive persons usually change their minds when they become the victim of a spurious sexual harrassment in the workplace accusation.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
BazinBlack
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by BazinBlack »

C r a s s ! wrote:Was there any proof MJ fiddled with kiddies? I heard there was no proof, and he was freed as an innocent man.

MJ,RIP
Fair point but I never believed OJ was innocent when he got aquitted, and yet he proved to the world recently what type of person he really is. Plus by MJ's own admission he did share his bed with his little mates.

Bazza
Strolling along minding my own business.....
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

gizzard wrote:
Rodney Blackstaff wrote:
gizzard wrote:What's the difference between Alex Ferguson and Micheal Jackson?

At least Ferguson will be able to play gig(g)s later this year.

:smt005
Bloody hell Gizz, the grief has really got to you hasnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!

You posted this one on page 2!!!! Get a grip mate :smile:

Rodders
:oops:

It's been a long day.....

No way Hose-A mine was the best, here's another -

I heard Michael Jackson died as a result of an allergic reaction.
He was found with twelve year-old nuts in his mouth.