The French do it again

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: The French do it again

Post by ravenlunatic »

I have little doubt that this will have the PC clowns ranting about neo nazism and imagining S.S. divisions goostepping up their local high street or some such nonsense, but I couldn't agree with this more. I think the whole idea of people dressing up like this in western Europe is absurd and detrimental to any form of integration.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: The French do it again

Post by Organ Grinder »

If western countries wish to make it law that such garments are illegal here then it's fair enough in my book, when I go to the middle east I respect their laws regarding public displays of affection with women in public unless they are my spouse or else choose to stay at home in the UK (which indeed I did!). But to be futile and ask for voluntary assistance from devout muslims whilst over here in the interest of racial harmony is a bit like asking a jewish person to just have a quick taste of a pork chop at an airport welcoming ceremony. They need to know what the law is and not what a few less than liberal people over here would wish to see from them when they visit... cuz that's just cock IMHO.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.