Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

saminblack
Ugly
Ugly

Re: £80,000,000

Post by saminblack »

PaulinLondon wrote:Image

Ronald : "I have been wanting to go to Real Madrid ever since I heard the track Spain by The Stranglers?"

Fergsuon : "And I have been willing to let you go your overpaid cheat ever since I heard another Stranglers song and it made me realise just how I see you. Allow me to explain...'I hate you now, I always will and when your dead, I'l hate you still".
They'll be called the survivors..you know why?....cos they're gonna survive
cassydale
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by cassydale »

helgy wrote:Rotherham and Darlo 3 times in admin in our league shaft their creditors with 1p in the pound come out of admin and Rotherham are throwing money around like confetti 150k here for a player cheating their way around the wage cap and debts..
The Rotherham thing i an absolute disgrace.150K for a player by a team who were in administration last year is just taking the piss.
Also the points penalty given to Stockport at the end of last season ammounted to being meaningless,They virtually cheated their way out of div 2 by paying for players they couldnt afford.
Teams that financially run a tight ship like Rochdale & Lincoln are never gonna be on an even playing field when it comes to attracting the better players at our level.
Well chuffed we signed Jason Kennedy though :grin:
John.H.

I Should Have Wrapped You Up And Kept You Safe,Instead I Turned My Back On You.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

BazinBlack wrote:For another 20mil you could buy Newcastle :shock:

Bazza
True, but where would you put it?
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

cassydale wrote:
helgy wrote:Rotherham and Darlo 3 times in admin in our league shaft their creditors with 1p in the pound come out of admin and Rotherham are throwing money around like confetti 150k here for a player cheating their way around the wage cap and debts..
The Rotherham thing i an absolute disgrace.150K for a player by a team who were in administration last year is just taking the piss.
Also the points penalty given to Stockport at the end of last season ammounted to being meaningless,They virtually cheated their way out of div 2 by paying for players they couldnt afford.
Teams that financially run a tight ship like Rochdale & Lincoln are never gonna be on an even playing field when it comes to attracting the better players at our level.
Well chuffed we signed Jason Kennedy though :grin:
I agree totally with you last season we took 1200 to Rotherham and the game was only declared on the friday before the game was due to be played.
This season we will take only a couple hundred as the view is a disgrace and after big discussions on Lincoln vitals about the cheating going on.
Darlo paid .08 pence per pound to their creditors then appoint Windy arse and Todd the league are inept at dealing with this.
Serial offenders and they do nothing.
Georgie

Post by Georgie »

Bovered
Manc In Black
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Manc In Black »

too much falling over - at least the pitch will now get a chance to recover!

As for Mancs in Black - now you see them, now you don't - but Dennis was hard & Tom
Toyah was fit - In Flight
on on on on
Established 11 September 1974
s.harris

Post by s.harris »

I hope Real Madrid do not start collecting stranglers records, they will always out bid you on ebay and i only want Let me down easy 5 track + poster for about £10 now will have to pay £20,000, and how much for Girl from the snowcountry. :roll:
'Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining'