Level Crossings.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Post Reply
Hammersmith1982
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1518
Joined: 14 Mar 2012, 09:43
Location: In the Valley of the Dolls

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by Hammersmith1982 » 06 Jun 2016, 15:13

Burn e 77 wrote:I'm sad and very sorry to announce the sudden and untimely death of my neighbour Terry Biscuit & his Greyhound Timmy. He passed away today after a tragic accident at the Level Crossings in Barkers Lane, Dogsbury while waiting on his trusty bicycle for an Express Train to pass through the Level Crossings. A 30 kilo's block of Blue-Ice jettisoned from a passing Passenger Jet en-route to Disneyland fell on to his head instantly killing him & Timmy the Greyhound.

My thoughts go out to his grieving parents Mr & Mrs Trevor Biscuit.

R.I.P Terry Biscuit & little Timmy... :smt022

Bernie
Burn e 77 I'd just like to say I NEVER want to be on what you're on!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12688
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 06 Jun 2016, 23:20

Hammersmith1982 wrote:
Burn e 77 I'd just like to say I NEVER want to be on what you're on!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good point.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

Burn e 77
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6800
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 19:30
Location: Biggin Hill Kent

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by Burn e 77 » 07 Jun 2016, 06:18

PaulinLondon wrote:
Hammersmith1982 wrote:
Burn e 77 I'd just like to say I NEVER want to be on what you're on!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good point.
My arse... :wink:
The Absinthe Avenger
Something better change!

Burn e 77
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6800
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 19:30
Location: Biggin Hill Kent

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by Burn e 77 » 07 Jun 2016, 07:21

Hammersmith1982 wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:I'm sad and very sorry to announce the sudden and untimely death of my neighbour Terry Biscuit & his Greyhound Timmy. He passed away today after a tragic accident at the Level Crossings in Barkers Lane, Dogsbury while waiting on his trusty bicycle for an Express Train to pass through the Level Crossings. A 30 kilo's block of Blue-Ice jettisoned from a passing Passenger Jet en-route to Disneyland fell on to his head instantly killing him & Timmy the Greyhound.

My thoughts go out to his grieving parents Mr & Mrs Trevor Biscuit.

R.I.P Terry Biscuit & little Timmy... :smt022

Bernie
Burn e 77 I'd just like to say I NEVER want to be on what you're on!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Currentally on a few Jack Daniels & Absinthe chasers! 8)
The Absinthe Avenger :wink:
Something better change!

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12688
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 07 Jan 2017, 23:49

Great atmospheric build up on this one. Seems to be Kingussie in the Scottish Highlands, on the rail road to Inverness.

The train rocks in at 1.50 on the vid.

Good HD quality.

https://youtu.be/fuYz1XFuTNw
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12688
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 12 Feb 2017, 00:59

Great recent footage from Sweden.

A bit of a weird "burp" noise as one of the barriers goes down.

https://youtu.be/ZbkcWyyAKaI
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12688
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 17 Feb 2017, 23:35

Some good HD footage from a rural location in France.

Quite a long wait for the train but it sets the scene very nicely.

Great build up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CgrIeL3cV8
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5495
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by Bag Lady » 24 Feb 2017, 19:38

Took a beautiful photo of the train tracks pointing towards Guildford today. The level crossing was behind me and was not in shot. No railway trespassing took place.
No one can win against kipple.

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12688
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 13 May 2017, 01:48

Great footage of freight train from Paris to Le Havre.

https://youtu.be/gBY9vrBG1Yg
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1678
Joined: 30 Dec 2005, 20:08
Location: Mynwent-y-Crynwyr

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by The Strangler » 13 May 2017, 18:34

PaulinLondon wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 23:35
Some good HD footage from a rural location in France.

Quite a long wait for the train but it sets the scene very nicely.

Great build up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CgrIeL3cV8
That was top notch
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12688
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 13 May 2017, 21:43

The Strangler wrote:
13 May 2017, 18:34

That was top notch
Thank you. :smt006
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12688
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 13 May 2017, 21:53

Excellent freight train footage.

Surprising, no red light on the last wagon.

https://youtu.be/2-CpIlLNIyg
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

Post Reply