The 13 year old Dad!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Frank Castle
The Man They Love To Hate

The 13 year old Dad!

Post by Frank Castle »

No doubt everyone has read the story in the many tabloids about the 13 year old father.This story both angers and distresses me in equal measures,especially the boys father who seems to be using this as some kind of cash cow......what a fucking wanker!!! :evil:

I think back to when I was 13,I had just attended my first Stranglers gig,going to the Home Internationals to watch Scotland with my Dad.Doing the things normal 13 years olds should be doing,enjoying your childhood.Kids don't seem to have childhoods anymore,which I find quite sad.But personally I blame the parents,no one else they are accountable.No doubt in turn they will blame Social Services,who in turn will blame lack of sex education in school..... :roll:

And surprise,surprise that wanker Max Clifford is taking to do with the whole lavish production....the cunt has no shame or sense of decency,a money grabbing fuckwit. :smt021

I fucking despair..... 2009 living in Browns Britain,what a shithole. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Roy Batty

Re: The 13 year old Dad!

Post by Roy Batty »

think i stated before on here somewhere... these people are a product of this current labour government! no matter how many chavs these chavs have, they just pop back down to the DHSS and there it is waiting for em, behold another bucketfull of money out of the tax coffers...

this family tax credit shite wants stopping NOW!

give the scum bags vouchers for baby food and some second hand kiddy clothes... but no! they give em cold hard cash, a free roof over their heads, and they go down the pub with their shell suits on and their baseball caps tilted sky wards and get pissed! would love to know what the tax bill is for these fuckers!

(3 swear words in that rant! i think thats acceptable)
URGH URGH URGH URGH!!!!
Nokesy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Nokesy »

Bet he's looking forward to taking his son on a 18/30 holiday!!! :grin:
Let me take you to a restuarant that got glass tables, you can watch yourself while you are eating...
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

The 13 year old Dad has joined Fathers for Justice as he already has a Spiderman costume :lol:
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

bongo wrote:Sex education at school is failing somewhat i fear... More in depth sex education required at school. (no pun intended).
No, no, no, no, no, no! Its not down to the education system, its down to the chavish mother and father! Am totally pissed off with the downhill plunge that this country has taken since Labour got in power. The Tories were a sleazy bunch of fuckers but this lot have created hand out Britain. Make the fucking parents responsible for their offspring's offspring until the latter are 21. That might motivate the twats to teach their kids right from wrong.

bongo wrote:...and i dont mean the education i got all those years ago, fumbling about with a stinky finger and holding it up to your mates noses. ...sorry was that just me! ... Anyhoo if i got a hardon at 13 i`d probably have panicked and hit it with something.
Sounds vaguely familiar too me! :oops:

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Frank Castle wrote:I fucking despair.....

He fucking does, I can tell you- I've seen him.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by cerdan6899 »

And surprise,surprise that wanker Max Clifford is taking to do with the whole lavish production....the cunt has no shame or sense of decency,a money grabbing fuckwit. :smt021

Appaling story. And made worse for me because that piece of utter filth Max Clifford is in the background.
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

I couldn't care less anymore. Truly had enough! I have seen enough of this shitarse country and the way it's going to make me realise it's time for me to sling my 'ook! The liberal luvvies have finally achieved their free-society eutopia - a country now being taken over by lazy, lay about, good for nothing wasters encouraged to indulge their carefree to-fuck-with-it-all free will, disgusting, selfish, and morally offensive, savvy-bereft, feral (had to get that in!), anarchic and self destructive nature. This country will eat itself. The future is bleak! Get out whilst you can!

And all you crusty 40-something punks helped create it in your own little way so don't moan now! :smt018
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Frank Castle

Post by Frank Castle »

Organ Grinder wrote:I couldn't care less anymore. Truly had enough! I have seen enough of this shitarse country and the way it's going to make me realise it's time for me to sling my 'ook! The liberal luvvies have finally achieved their free-society eutopia - a country now being taken over by lazy, lay about, good for nothing wasters encouraged to indulge their carefree to-fuck-with-it-all free will, disgusting, selfish, and morally offensive, savvy-bereft, feral (had to get that in!), anarchic and self destructive nature. This country will eat itself. The future is bleak! Get out whilst you can!

And all you crusty 40-something punks helped create it in your own little way so don't moan now! :smt018

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038 I agree 110% hope to escape this cesspit one day.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

When the kids 18 the dad will be 31.
Roy Batty

Post by Roy Batty »

The Sewer The Sewer wrote:And let's not forget that twat Jade Goody - Didn't all the papers take the piss out of her calling her worthless and stupid - Now, they love her and all want to buy her story - It's fucking pathetic. :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

Don't get me wrong - I feel for her kids and I'm sorry she is dying but the whole way this is being carried on is just so morally wrong!!! It sickens me that the gutter press are so pathetic that they do all this - VILE EVIL SCUM :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011
call me cynical BUT i wouldnt be suprised if this wasnt some kind of scam and she pulled thru it, BEHOLD A MIRACLE!!

attention seeking syndrome is probs wht she as :shock:

yours

cynical twat

by the way she's apearing in panto in york next christmas!!

'oh no she isnt!!'
URGH URGH URGH URGH!!!!
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

Listened to Jeremy Vine the other day and alot of people who have gone through or are going through her situation applauded what she is now doing.
The child tax credit bit is easy under 18's don't qualify for nothing housing benifit thus taking away the benefit of freckless behaviour.
I was 35 when my first boy was born and to be honest i was glad that i was not in my teens it's not easy at times.
Normally if you earn over 25k then the payment is £40 a month,you have to be on a real low wage to get a lot of CTC .
With 4 children it would be about £180 per week payments in ctc.