Tony Hart

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

User avatar
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6978
Joined: 14 Aug 2003, 17:37
Location: Tomorrow

Re: Tony Hart

Post by Organ Grinder »

Alias wrote:
Organ Grinder wrote:I did an instrumental keyboard cover of Golden Brown which sounded just like the gallery music on his show. It's on cassette tape sadly otherwise I'd upload it to myspace or some such abode. I have no clue how to copy cassette to CD/MP3/CD-R or whatever is required to upload it?! Shame cuz it was 'nice' if I do say so meself, like.
I use this mate:

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Mult ... order.html

Breath duly baited.
I shall investigate - many thanks. :smt006
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33680
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Re: Tony Hart

Post by theraven1979 »

You can upload MP3 to the gallery as well if you like.

All the options there for you Grinder.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
User avatar
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6978
Joined: 14 Aug 2003, 17:37
Location: Tomorrow

Re: Tony Hart

Post by Organ Grinder »

Challenge Grindeka eh? :lol:

What wire do I need from my cassette player to my PC?
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Frank Castle
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1000
Joined: 25 Oct 2006, 18:31
Location: Erskine,Bonnie Scotland.

Re: Tony Hart

Post by Frank Castle »

Very sad news most of us on this board grew up watching Tony in his various shows.He encouraged kids to try and be creative,when you see kids today it makes you laugh....oh i'm bored......well do fucking something positve then. :evil:

Tony represented what is missing from this cesspit/hellhole of a bastard country....DECENCY!!!!

RIP Tony. :(
User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33680
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Re: Tony Hart

Post by theraven1979 »

Long time since I've done this but I believe it's a male to male 3.5mm jack

<insert homosexual joke regarding Jack and his 3.5mm here>

Jim
Organ Grinder wrote:Challenge Grindeka eh? :lol:

What wire do I need from my cassette player to my PC?
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33680
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Re: Tony Hart

Post by theraven1979 »

Back on topic

Yeah too right Frank - It goes to show when there's people on here from all ages and he seems to have that effect on all ends of the eras. God bless him - I know what you mean about decency as well - He could carry off a cravatte with real style whilst throwing paint all over the studio like a mad man !

Jim
Frank Castle wrote:Very sad news most of us on this board grew up watching Tony in his various shows.He encouraged kids to try and be creative,when you see kids today it makes you laugh....oh i'm bored......well do fucking something positve then. :evil:

Tony represented what is missing from this cesspit/hellhole of a bastard country....DECENCY!!!!

RIP Tony. :(
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
User avatar
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6978
Joined: 14 Aug 2003, 17:37
Location: Tomorrow

Re: Tony Hart

Post by Organ Grinder »

Anyone remember Mr.Bennet the caretaker? Wonder what he's up to these days?!
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33680
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Re: Tony Hart

Post by theraven1979 »

Sod that what about his female assistants !

Jim
Organ Grinder wrote:Anyone remember Mr.Bennet the caretaker? Wonder what he's up to these days?!
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12521
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Re: Tony Hart

Post by Alias »

I did have to laugh when the report came on the news, mind. Luckily I saw the announcement that
Tony had died and went to heaven an that, but the report ended with about 2 mins of footage of
Tone, sliding about on his arse, stop-frame animation-like, whilst painting big fuck-off "fireworks",
chucking multicoloured paints all over the shop, whilst Morph looked on.

I had to imagine what the fuck some unsuspecting viewer might have thought had they just
tuned in expecting the News at that point :smt005
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33680
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Re: Tony Hart

Post by theraven1979 »

They probably thought "Oh fuck! Morph's died!"

Jim
Alias wrote:I did have to laugh when the report came on the news, mind. Luckily I saw the announcement that
Tony had died and went to heaven an that, but the report ended with about 2 mins of footage of
Tone, sliding about on his arse, stop-frame animation-like, whilst painting big fuck-off "fireworks",
chucking multicoloured paints all over the shop, whilst Morph looked on.

I had to imagine what the fuck some unsuspecting viewer might have thought had they just
tuned in expecting the News at that point :smt005
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
User avatar
cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 141
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 17:02
Location: south wales

Re: Tony Hart

Post by cerdan6899 »

They,ve pencilled his funeral in for Thursday.
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
Post Reply