Life's not fair!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Andy Oushudno
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Andy Oushudno »

And if you could plainly see
What was occurring round the bend
Would it really change what happens in the end.
Ooh Ooh Baby slap my thigh.............
MANUINBLACK
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by MANUINBLACK »

BazinBlack wrote:Sorry to hear that Rodders, never met you but it does sound in your words that this has had an affect on you. Things like this does make you put things into perspective.

All the best,

Bazza
double those sentiments.....tragic
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
henry moore
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by henry moore »

sad story rodders, seems to be a more common occurance these days, it makes you think about your own mortality.
take a tour around a henry moore
Rodney Blackstaff
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rodney Blackstaff »

Thank you very much guys, your words and stories were both comforting and moving, much appreciated.

Yesterday was Bobs day, but for some of us it brought back too many memories of past farewells and laying too many close friends and colleagues to rest in recent years. The culmination of many events and memories from the past just made for a more emotionally charged day for some of us, days which we hope we will never see again, but we know we will.
Death maybe a fact of life and the only certainty in our existance but it does not make it any easier when it happens so close yet again.

Thanks again

Rodders
I see your outstretched hand through the closing door
But it's a far better thing I do than I have done before
philjxn
Ugly
Ugly

Post by philjxn »

we all experience death amongst other people, friends, family but really we experience it alone. As much as words of support and condolences help they can never really touch the core of what hits you as a person. I recently wrote the obituary of a very close friend...got past the tears of doing it for her mum and dad...but no matter how many people offered their thoughts and wishes and such...it is still a very lonely experience.

best
Phil
Freddie Laker showed them what to do...