Who is making you laugh at the moment?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Jade Goody :roll:

QI always tickles me, and I think Stephen Fry is a bit of a legend. And Family Guy. Dara O'Brien is great but some of the guests wind me up rather than make me laugh.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
BazinBlack
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by BazinBlack »

mickinblack wrote:
BazinBlack wrote:Steve McLaren trying to speak dutch, which in his mind is speaking English words with dutch comedy slant to them . He must think its the easiest language in the world. :lol:

Its on youtube but a I can't access it from work.

Bazza
Its a pitty it wasnt raining at the liverpool match.
Id love to see that fool Mclaren standing in the rain with a umberella at the side line as his about to go out,never forget tat moment god help that dutch team with mclaren.
He was at the Arsenal game, and he got loads of stick last night. I don't think we would ever use an umbrella again at a football match.
Strolling along minding my own business.....
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

BazinBlack wrote:
mickinblack wrote:
BazinBlack wrote:Steve McLaren trying to speak dutch, which in his mind is speaking English words with dutch comedy slant to them . He must think its the easiest language in the world. :lol:

Its on youtube but a I can't access it from work.

Bazza
Its a pitty it wasnt raining at the liverpool match.
Id love to see that fool Mclaren standing in the rain with a umberella at the side line as his about to go out,never forget tat moment god help that dutch team with mclaren.
He was at the Arsenal game, and he got loads of stick last night. I don't think we would ever use an umbrella again at a football match.
Yes your right what was i think ha ha the Liverpool match it was the gunners game as that one i watching on bbc3
Thats unberella is one of sports daftist moments thank god hes gone
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

mickinblack wrote:
norman normal wrote:Fawlty towers always make me laugh :grin:
Yes yes yes
Now that was funny have it all on dvd my fav as to be the buildrs.
Yeah I got this on DVD also. Never tire of watching this.

:lol:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
MANUINBLACK

Post by MANUINBLACK »

the "real nasty thread "is keeping me amused at the mo,not cos of the subject i must add but just the back and forth bickering......highly entertaining :lol:
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
Mulchinblack
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Mulchinblack »

Harry Hill and Dylan Moran do it for me.
Normally I wouldn't have minded.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

The Simpsons movie. :lol:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Hammer

Re: Who is making you laugh at the moment?

Post by Hammer »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Anyone seen 'Mock The Week"?
There's a Scottish geezer on there called Frankie Boyle who is absolutely bloody hilarious.
He's deffo my fave at the moment, wouldn't mind seeing him on tour.

Going to see him in Hanley in a few weeks time, I think his tour goes through to December.
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Saw Frankie Boyle last week and only one word can sum it up......evil :twisted:
Even Baby p wasn't out of his range.

Also went to see Michael McIntyre a couple of weeks ago, very funny guy. Strange thing happened at the end though. He came running out for his encore, ran round the stage and slipped. He lay on his back for about 30 seconds and everyone thought it was part of his act until a pitiful cry of 'help' came from his headset mike. We were all asked to leave and it turned out later he had dislocated his shoulder.
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Hammer wrote:Saw Frankie Boyle last week and only one word can sum it up......evil :twisted:
Even Baby p wasn't out of his range.

Also went to see Michael McIntyre a couple of weeks ago, very funny guy. Strange thing happened at the end though. He came running out for his encore, ran round the stage and slipped. He lay on his back for about 30 seconds and everyone thought it was part of his act until a pitiful cry of 'help' came from his headset mike. We were all asked to leave and it turned out later he had dislocated his shoulder.

That made me laugh :lol:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Image
Has anyone ever noticed how you never see Frankie Boyle and Alias in the same room at the same time?

Same devastatingly, wonderfully sarcastic/sardonic sense of humour. Same accent. Same pale complexion and ginger...ish :lol: hair! Same decidedly dodgy dress sense. Hell, they even shared the same hair-style until Alias discovered lemon juice, tea bags and shockwave gel!!

'Frasier' made me laugh out loud this morning on Channel 4. The one where Nils was hosting a dinner party and the cockatoo wouldn't get off his head!! :lol: :lol:

Personally, for sheer comedic value..........I don't think you can beat a theatrical 'prat-fall' through the air, from an icy/slippery railway platform on a Saturday night at a remote station in deepest darkest North Norfolk and the ensuing health service related hilarity that follows. S'all 'bout timing! :oops:
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Moss from The It Crowd. They say his a geek but his a legend. All hail Moss.