ANY CHANCE OF A PISSED UP ROW??!!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Alias wrote:
ravenlunatic wrote:……”I know” said Julian suddenly, “in order to create an image that more accurately reflects young people in the 21st century, we could call ourselves ……The Sensitive Six!”
Anne scowled at Julian “I’m sick of your stupid ideas you wanker”. Dick said nothing and George just sat in the corner as she was feeling a bit weepy
“In case you haven’t noticed, you big cock, there’s only four of us, five if you include the dog” continued Anne.
“Oh yes, we must include the dog!” exclaimed Dick, “Whats this one called again?”
“Timmy!” said Julian and Anne together. “Well its not Timmy is it? Replied Dick, “if it was Timmy he’d be about a fucking million dog years old now wouldn’t he? We’ve been doing this old bollocks since 1942 after all”
George wiped her nose on the curtains and looked up “Its not the same without the original Timmy” she mumbled glumly.
Dick looked at the others, stood up as if to make himself look important and said in a loud voice “well I like the new dog, he’s a breath of fresh air as far as I’m concerned”
Julian looked frustrated, “well I don’t really like him, he’s got no fur” he said. “Well he’s a fucking sight better than the last one” said Anne, shaking her head in disbelief “he used to get right on my tits, always poncing about and making odd noises” she went on.
“Oh yes!” they all agreed. “There” said Julian, "we’re all agreed on that one at least, hoofuckingray!”
“Yes, lets not argue anymore” Said Dick, “lets just agree that poor old Timmy was great but he’s gone and he’s not coming back and we should all just try to get on and not wind each other up too much, and simply enjoy ourselves while we have the chance”.
“Hurrah!!” they all cried together Even George was starting to cheer up now, and it looked like a new adventure was about to begin.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Julian opened it to see a familiar figure silhouetted against the bright sunshine, “why its uncle Jim from Yorkshire!” exclaimed Julian with delight, “what wizard japes we’ll have now with your help uncle Jim!”
“Ayup, children” said uncle Jim, “I hope you haven’t been arguing again, you should all be nice to each other”
“Oh no uncle Jim” replied the four children together, we’re getting on famously now”
“That’s good” said uncle Jim, “now where’s that dog of yours? He’s a good dog………….of course he’s not as good as the old one you used to have in the old days”…………………..
:lol: Brilliant word-smithery Mr.Blyton. And a wee message or two hidden in there as well, if I'm not mistaken? You been working on that since the "Sensitive 6" catch-all phrase was so gracefuly coined? Great work 8)

oh, and

FREE THE SENSITIVE 6!

Wadey's got to be in there too, surely?
You are very astute sir. though I don't know about "working on", ten minutes of jotting down some old bollocks would be a more accurate description.
Anyway, I think the Sensitive Six are so last week. The real action is with The Supercillious Seven!
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
henry moore
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by henry moore »

brilliant!!!i only have one thing to say though juicy fruit
take a tour around a henry moore
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

If sir, you wish to say juicy fruit, then I for one will not hold it against you. You have, as far as I am concerned, in this free and noble nation of ours, every right to utter such things as you see fit, and I would challenge anybody who would seek to prevent you from doing so.
I believe that to say juicy fruit (though I would add at this juncture that they would not be my personal choice of wordage, but that should not influence you in any way) is to encompass the very spirit of free people throughout the world and is a representation of social democracy at its best.

To this end, I would like to add my own humble offerings.........I would like to say: Fladge wurther.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

Mmmm, I'll have the Wurther's first, then the Juicy Fruit.
Trust in God, but lock your car
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

jbinblack wrote:Mmmm, I'll have the Wurther's first, then the Juicy Fruit.

:lol: :lol:
Claireinblack
kent
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

ThruBeingCool wrote:Any more contenders for the "Sensitive Six"?

Nominations so far....(not from me!)

The Raven 1979
Organ Grinder
Crass

Surely Adam Neil has to be one?

Which leaves 2! (If I remember correctly)

Gizzard?....Hm..perhaps....

Nah! Gotta be 'Monkeyboy' & 'Radar' :idea:
Almost forgot about Arturo Creepy-Dribbling! Deffo sensitive..... :wink:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Never!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nowt wrong with being sensitive...being considerate & sympathetic to people's feeling etc :smt056
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: ANY CHANCE OF A PISSED UP ROW??!!

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Just wanna let everyone know that this thread is still open for business despite the recent changes to the site,the credit crunch etc..blah,blah!
Georgie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Georgie »

Let's all have a think
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

So.........................that HooverDam eh :?: :twisted:
ThruBeingCool