Shannon Matthews and the McCanns Family

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

clutchingmyteddybear
Rats Rally

Re: Shannon Matthews and the McCanns Family

Post by clutchingmyteddybear »

The Sewer The Sewer wrote:These people disgust me and make me want to hunt them down - But that would bring me down to their level.

I am disgusted that the McCann's have "got away" with it. They are so fucking guilty it makes me sick.
Oh dear. Columbo has the hidden knowledge.
There's some witches in Salem. I saw 'em fly, honest

Get a Grip
how did I get down here, well it's a long story
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

bry wrote:
she sure is one ugly twat!!!
You've seen it then? :lol:
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Do you think we will lavish you with praise if/when that happens then?

Sort it out mate.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
SmallPaul
Rats Rally

Post by SmallPaul »

Dewsbury. To the best of my knowledge The Stranglers have never played Dewsbury.

Paul
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Did I mention I was born in Dewsbury? Can't say I've been back.

Jim
SmallPaul wrote:Dewsbury. To the best of my knowledge The Stranglers have never played Dewsbury.

Paul
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Surely it was the vicar in the kitchen with the lead piping?

Jim
The Sewer The Sewer wrote:Let's come back to this thread in 1 years time and see who is correct - The whole thing reeks of Attention - Too much of it as well.

It's what a psychologist calls crying out for attention - Keep the attention on me and me only.

Everyone gets caught out - And I'd put £5 on the fact it's the McCanns who did it - Or rather the Mum.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

:lol: one of those ure ure's

I thought that to when i first saw her, but then the blokes that she was shagging arent much better looking than her. Strange this one, it's good they found her but it doesn't look like she's better off at home.
bastardpete
SHAKESPEARO

Post by bastardpete »

Nice answer bry, I bet you are real bore in person as well as in print. probably too many words without a swear word amongst them for your shallow brain to take in?
don't push your granny while she's shaving!
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

bastardpete sound's like you are a Mark Thomas fan, i used to love his show for exposing the people and Goverments for what they really are.
themaninblack1963
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by themaninblack1963 »

Mark Thomas = TWAT!
Come on you Warriors!!!
bry
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by bry »

bastardpete wrote:Nice answer bry, I bet you are real bore in person as well as in print. probably too many words without a swear word amongst them for your shallow brain to take in?

this is real good coming form a total anonymous person who calls himself "bastardpete"

double YAWN!!!!
like a meteor, like to meet you!
Peteinblack
Down In The Sewer

Post by Peteinblack »

bastardpete wrote:I reckon there is a lot more to it then they let us know, I think it's wrong the way the press build people up and a few weeks later go for the throat, unless it is a fact it shouldn't be published, most people make a judgement on what is little more than hearsay (a bit like the bible) and either praise or condemn someone because of it.
As I have said before, this is so-called hot news which keeps your attention, rest assured that the government is sneaking something through on the back of it and we will all have less freedom and less money once they implement it, you might think that the people involved in these cases are not pleasant, and you may well be right, but the biggest crooks are in power and they feed off of us daily, it's them who should be under scrutiny. ok it cost 5 million for the manhunt for shannon, just recently the government spent 10 million of our money to stop us finding out what they put down as expenses, that's criminal, yet no-one bats an eyelid.
I totally agree with you here mate. As sick and twisted as Shannon chav is, it is totally covering all the news pages and broad sheets. Something bigger will be slipping through from the govt unnoticed which will piss us all off later!
Hello folks One Day I will be my old self again