Chat room

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Chat room

Post by Alias »

[quote="ravenlunatic"]Every time this chat room question comes up I ask the same question, which is: how is a chat room different from the normal forum? I understand that one is simply people writing a load of bollocks so that other people can read it and then comment by writing their own load of bollocks, such as "Thats great" followed by "Ha ha" or :lol: and then someone else saying "ooeer missus" followed by more "ha ha's".
quote]

:lol: :roll:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Alias wrote:
ravenlunatic wrote:Every time this chat room question comes up I ask the same question, which is: how is a chat room different from the normal forum? I understand that one is simply people writing a load of bollocks so that other people can read it and then comment by writing their own load of bollocks, such as "Thats great" followed by "Ha ha" or :lol: and then someone else saying "ooeer missus" followed by more "ha ha's".
quote]

:lol: :roll:
:lol:

Ooooh! Have we got a chat room?

Apparently not any more. Come on James....... :oops: I think it would work quite well at the moment.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Yes, please GOD let's have a chatroom! Then we can have The Forum back!
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

ThruBeingCool wrote:Yes, please GOD let's have a chatroom! Then we can have The Forum back!
Have you tried....................
.....lately young man?

Someone for everyone you know!

(Careful son, you know I'll post that compromising picture of you and the 'meister' in a , er, compromising....pose again. I do it at the drop of a hat!)
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

'DATELINE' ...!?..PAH! Give me the saucy chat on the Forum anyday.At least it's free. So far.
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

You love it :smt008
Boogie now, Dave!
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

ThruBeingCool wrote:Yes, please GOD let's have a chatroom! Then we can have The Forum back!

Oh please God yes!!! Lets have somewhere to direct all the utter drivel that is slowly but surely drowning this site.
Every time I log on here there are hundreds of posts to wade through, but after page after page of "oooh er you sauce pot" or "you cheeky so and so" etc. I just can't be bothered and go and do something more interesting like staring blankly into space and trying to remember when this site was a place to find witty comment and intelligent observation. All so sadly missing of late.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Yeah it's getting really boring - sure I'm gulity of the odd bit of drivel myself but page after page makes for really boring reading.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

I'm guilty. Sorry for the drivel. :smt015 It's easy to get silly and carried away. :smt010 :oops:
Trust in God, but lock your car
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

I think we all post drivel at times, can't be witty and amusing all the time....
Claireinblack
kent
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Claireinblack wrote:I think we all post drivel at times, can't be witty and amusing all the time....
Speak for yerself :wink:

I'll get me coat!
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

ThruBeingCool wrote:
Claireinblack wrote:I think we all post drivel at times, can't be witty and amusing all the time....
Speak for yerself :wink:

I'll get me coat!
she was, wasn't she?
Trust in God, but lock your car