Burning Up Time an Update

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Burning Up Time an Update

Post by theraven1979 »

Some of you may have noticed that the www.themeninblack.co.uk site is currently showing an error message. This is because the data transfer for this month has gone way over the limit due to the following reasons:-

1 - It`s own success/popularity i.e people visiting the site, forums, gallery etc.

2 - Also, me ragging 200+ megs of forum messages to this new site.

I think that moving the forums onto a separate server was very much called for and the right action has been taken (in the nick of time!).

As for the Burning Up Time site with the gallery etc well that will come back online on the 1st April and should be fine from then on.

These forums seem to have most people`s approval - Yeah they take a bit of getting used to but on the whole they are more reliable and have better layouts/features etc. I noticed that sometimes the forums appear sluggish and I put that down to the server we are on - To be honest they`re cheap and we may need to get something better.

Let`s see how we get on. I`ll try and get an email together to let everyone know about the move as evidently not everyone has got the message (*voice echoes*)

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"