Constantly updated

Listings, reviews of live gigs. The ultimate Stranglers gig archive.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Constantly updated

Post by theraven1979 »

I keep updating this section - behind the scenes - Keep checking back and more importantly keep your reviews, trainspotting comments etc coming. This is the most in depth and definitive Stranglers gig archive on the net for the MKI (74-90) era

Thanks

Jim
Last edited by theraven1979 on 20 Apr 2006, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Rich
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rich »

Jim,

Just a quick question.

Are you going to remove all the gig information after 11/08/90, bearing in mind the recent changes (of which I have absolutely no objection)?

Rich
Mad Hatter
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Mad Hatter »

Rich wrote:Jim,

Just a quick question.

Are you going to remove all the gig information after 11/08/90, bearing in mind the recent changes (of which I have absolutely no objection)?

Rich
I would hope not, as this is a valueable source of reference for all of us anoraks. If it is going to be lost, hopefully the information can be passed to Alex for the new Mk2/3 forum so that it can be maintained and built upon.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Rich I'll be leaving the dates after 1990 in place. The only MKIII issue I have is maintaining MKIII topics which has now been resolved. In a similar vein I have no probs with MKIII pics (or the band!).

I hope to eventually update the 1990+ dates and also Hugh solo tours but at the moment I wish to concentrate on the MKI dates.

Jim

Just a quick question.

Rich
Rich
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rich »

theraven1979 wrote:Rich I'll be leaving the dates after 1990 in place. The only MKIII issue I have is maintaining MKIII topics which has now been resolved. In a similar vein I have no probs with MKIII pics (or the band!).

I hope to eventually update the 1990+ dates and also Hugh solo tours but at the moment I wish to concentrate on the MKI dates.

Jim

Just a quick question.

Rich
Thanks, Jim.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

aNYTHING NEW/DIFFERENT ON HERE jIM?

http://www.xulucomics.com/Live.html
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

:shock: 5 (FIVE) nights at the Dominion in 1985. Bloody amazing.

How did they not get bags under their eyes ?
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Last time I checked the list on here was more up to date - Richard's site explores things that maybe this one overlooks though

Jim
Alias wrote:aNYTHING NEW/DIFFERENT ON HERE jIM?

http://www.xulucomics.com/Live.html