Croydon 31/3/13 Review

Listings, reviews of live gigs. The ultimate Stranglers gig archive.
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Croydon 31/3/13 Review

Post by elvisintheclouds »

Audreyinblack wrote: I threw JJ a pr of...............Caramel Bunnies for Easter (which he didn't share) :lol:
:lol:
Thank you very much
EiTC
meanie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by meanie »

Great review EITC, thanks also to Burn e for his abridged yet accurate as ever appraisal (I'm guessing because I wasn't there :wink: ) and I quote "Fuckin Ace! MIB performance"
I'll see you in the sewer!!!
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

meanie wrote:Great review EITC, thanks also to Burn e for his abridged yet accurate as ever appraisal (I'm guessing because I wasn't there :wink: ) and I quote "Fuckin Ace! MIB performance"
You're most welcome... Miss 'meanie' ! :wink:
Burn e 77
Something better change!
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by elvisintheclouds »

Burn e 77 wrote:
meanie wrote:Great review EITC, thanks also to Burn e for his abridged yet accurate as ever appraisal (I'm guessing because I wasn't there :wink: ) and I quote "Fuckin Ace! MIB performance"
You're most welcome... Miss 'meanie' ! :wink:
Burn e 77
Cheers Meanie :smile:
And Sir Burn (am I "Miss"-ing something here?)
Yours Venisonly,
EiTC
Thank you very much
EiTC
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

elvisintheclouds wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
You're most welcome... Mr 'meanie' ! :wink:
Burn e 77
Cheers Meanie :smile:
And Sir Burn (am I "Miss"-ing something here?)
Yours Venisonly,
EiTC
Oops... Mr Presley, Sir!...... Nearly a 'gender bender' moment there for a while :? All now pleasantly rectified... Mr Meanie, Sir!... accept my humble apologies for
referring to you as a nubile :shock:
Yours Bovinely,
Mrs Brend a 77 :wink:
Something better change!
meanie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by meanie »

Jesus Christ............. time to address the "Man boobs" issue for me maybe :lol:
I'll see you in the sewer!!!
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

meanie wrote:Jesus Christ............. time to address the "Man boobs" issue for me maybe :lol:
Not @ all Sir 'meanie'....... The reason 4 my glitch in gender identification was cause... a little birdie on this forum advised me that u were a right little Raver & Go'er! SO in my 'bloke' brain... I wrongly... but naturally assumed: SKIRT :roll: :lol:
Burn e 77 :wink:
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 08 Apr 2013, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!
50millionwatches
Ugly
Ugly

Post by 50millionwatches »

Audreyinblack wrote:
straightenout wrote:Top night in Croydon -had my doubts when i got into the venue and thought weird way to end a tour in a seated venue but turned out to be my favourite gig of the four i saw on the Tour and JJ was in an exceptionally playful mood bantering with the crowd and at one stage offering punters in the front row Lovehearts (sweets) that had been thrown on stage by a Scottish WIB -Can you Feel it , yes i certainly did and great review EITC :grin:

Was a top night & band were on excellent form. Btw Elaine is from Leeds & not Scottish at all, I threw JJ a pr of...............Caramel Bunnies for Easter (which he didn't share) :lol:
Lovehearts, Caramel Bunnies, Lemon Shortbread biscuits....THIS IS ROCK N ROLL !!!! :smt035
Gottle o Geer, Gottle o Geer!!
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

50millionwatches wrote:
Audreyinblack wrote:
straightenout wrote:Top night in Croydon -had my doubts when i got into the venue and thought weird way to end a tour in a seated venue but turned out to be my favourite gig of the four i saw on the Tour and JJ was in an exceptionally playful mood bantering with the crowd and at one stage offering punters in the front row Lovehearts (sweets) that had been thrown on stage by a Scottish WIB -Can you Feel it , yes i certainly did and great review EITC :grin:

Was a top night & band were on excellent form. Btw Elaine is from Leeds & not Scottish at all, I threw JJ a pr of...............Caramel Bunnies for Easter (which he didn't share) :lol:
Lovehearts, Caramel Bunnies, Lemon Shortbread biscuits....THIS IS ROCK N ROLL !!!! :smt035

That's what happens at seated venues these days. I trust everyone had a nice pot of Earl Grey beforehand? And didn't go to bed late.
No one can win against kipple.
Audreyinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Audreyinblack »

That's what happens at seated venues these days. I trust everyone had a nice pot of Earl Grey beforehand? And didn't go to bed late.
Ehhmmm no..... Pad Thai Noodles & a large glass of Shiraz before the gig :smile:

Eventually managed to find a bar afterwards & didn't get to bed until after 1am (@ least 3 hrs earlier than the previous 2 nights so I suppose that was pretty early actually) :roll:
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

Audreyinblack wrote:
Ehhmmm no..... Pad Thai Noodles & a large glass of Shiraz before the gig :smile:

Eventually managed to find a bar afterwards & didn't get to bed until after 1am (@ least 3 hrs earlier than the previous 2 nights so I suppose that was pretty early actually) :roll:
We may have to review your exeat arrangements for the next tour if this is how you carry on, young lady!
No one can win against kipple.
Ionawr
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Ionawr »

Bag Lady wrote: That's what happens at seated venues these days. I trust everyone had a nice pot of Earl Grey beforehand? And didn't go to bed late.
We sat up in the gods in our own little box. But hey! We're still rock and roll! We had two packets of wine gums.
Clare