More Powerful bass line

All the ongoing Polls are in here - make sure you`ve voted on all of em!

Which bass line is more powerful and ear catching (it's a word yeah) out of my two favourite ones

Peaches
56%
Deadringer
44%

Total votes: 86

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

R.J. wrote:could you tell me is it deffinatly jj that starts heroes as a man i know reckons the bass cannot do that!!

rich
This man you know is a complete Twunt.

The Nosferatu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Nosferatu »

lol to be honest the version on the L.P doesnt sound too bass like, it sounds a bit like a sound effect to me, but its still pretty obvious its a bass.
Cnut ? I think you're mistaken, it's CUNT.

Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: More Powerful bass line

Post by Alexinblack »

Dead Ringer, love hearing the version on Live x cert.

toilerinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by toilerinblack »

what a two to choose from.....................er..............er.....dead ringer then peaches.jjs bass lines are second to nobody...hes got the knack of very catchy bass lines you never forget.......they get right inside your brain...the beatles had that knack with sergant pepper....you might hate the album but their riffs got right inside your head for days.
jj has the knack of simple catchy lines implanted in the brain or very compicated lead bass solos........hes got the full package..and looks great on stage with his movements.... his past experiance as a guitarist before playing bass for the stranglers has given him the lead bass improvising skills...i often thinks he forgets hes playing bass a not a 6 string guitar....lol....he plays bass like a lead guitarist...But his simple simple little catchy riffs that are second to no body.is what i adore him...i think after hugh he lost his way bit on the bass.but giants more than ever had the return old the old bass ...like camden. i thank his bass work over the decades ..not as a vocalist...sorry...apart from time to die nobody sings it as good as him.But his bass playing and high leg kicks in dms are second to none.I think mk11 was only able to carry on without hugh because off jj....no jj no band..The art for me of selling a product on commercial terms is something you can remember again after hearing it only once.If people cant remember a thing about the song or melody or tune....then you aint done your job....thats just how i feel and hugh and jj had it ..they knew how to sell a product...visual..melody..lyrics....success.

aldinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by aldinblack »

good heavens

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I Hate You !