Punk77 Baz Warne 'Dark Matters' Interview

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Punk77 Baz Warne 'Dark Matters' Interview

Post by StanInBlack »

Yanders wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 18:33 To be fair, it never dawned on me that there could be a link between BLM and dark matters, so maybe the s did its job.
Me neither, for what it's worth.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 12:28 Bad has shown he is sensitive to unpleasant comments from keyboard cowards, he is human after all, but he has done the band proud from the moment he joined, more or less bringing back the Stranglers from the dark to the light, he should only get credit for what he has brought to the band, and look at his contribution to Dark Matters, it will be his Legacy, so we'll done Baz. Lt Kudu.
Yes he has shown to me of being a real strangler since he joined and for me has improved the band moving forwards.Yes like we've said on countless times before now that his contribution to DM has been alot and is much appreciated,which is why i did a poem out of my appreciation to what he has given to music and as a musician too in his long career.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 19:29
Greatkudu wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 12:28 Bad has shown he is sensitive to unpleasant comments from keyboard cowards, he is human after all, but he has done the band proud from the moment he joined, more or less bringing back the Stranglers from the dark to the light, he should only get credit for what he has brought to the band, and look at his contribution to Dark Matters, it will be his Legacy, so we'll done Baz. Lt Kudu.
Yes he has shown to me of being a real strangler since he joined and for me has improved the band moving forwards.Yes like we've said on countless times before now that his contribution to DM has been alot and is much appreciated,which is why i did a poem out of my appreciation to what he has given to music and as a musician too in his long career.
Totally agree Sir and your Poem was spot on. Lt Kudu. You could consider one about Jim? Lt Kudu
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Just got round to reading, nice stuff thanks for sharing 8)
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Used to post on here regularly up until about 5 years ago , people drifted away to the point there were only a few , then I think it went onto Facebook , which I really don't bother with If it's up and running again I may be back .
All quiet ..........