Down - French version

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

ygwas
Rats Rally

Down - French version

Post by ygwas »

Anybody know if the French version of "Down" is available to buy as a download?
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Down - French version

Post by Jake »

ygwas wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 17:57 Anybody know if the French version of "Down" is available to buy as a download?
I’d like to know this too, it’s certainly not available on ITunes in the UK and have no idea how to access ITunes France
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by 8088 »

Jake wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 21:47
ygwas wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 17:57 Anybody know if the French version of "Down" is available to buy as a download?
I’d like to know this too, it’s certainly not available on ITunes in the UK and have no idea how to access ITunes France
I had to access the US iTunes years ago to purchase the live version of Live It And Breathe It (this was before the studio version existed.)

It required making a false ID including a verifiable US address, then purchasing a genuine US iTunes gift card to buy the song - that was over 10 years ago, they probably use IP address trapping now.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

8088 wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 07:03
I had to access the US iTunes years ago to purchase the live version of Live It And Breathe It (this was before the studio version existed.)

It required making a false ID including a verifiable US address, then purchasing a genuine US iTunes gift card to buy the song - that was over 10 years ago, they probably use IP address trapping now.
Bloody hell, that’s pretty Kafkaesque.

Discogs don’t list one French CD for sale either, even if they did, post Brexit it’s going to cost as much as the Japanese import, no doubt.
Fredib
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Fredib »

If any body wants the French version, I can forward a We Transfer link.
Fredib
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Fredib »

EDITED: Removed. - Jim
Here it is, AAC lossless
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Thanks Fred - bit of a grey area here so I'm going to play safe and remove your link for now.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Would gladly purchase officially digitally, I have no idea why it wasn’t included with the Deluxe Download version together with the Japanese version, maybe they didn’t want to offer four versions of the same song in one package, I don’t know, but it’s a shame all the same.