BBC breakfast

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: BBC breakfast

Post by toilerinblack »

Yes it is a case like stan says of them letting you know more than anything that they are still around.Nice chats regarding Dave which was very nice but still no mention of their single which is quite odd, suerly you'd mention that especially with a name like pearce in it,a great song great vid with guest in it and it doesn't get mentioned.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 07 Sep 2021, 20:50, edited 2 times in total.
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

toilerinblack wrote: 07 Sep 2021, 20:40 Yes it is a case like stan says of them letting you know more than anything that they are still around.Nice chats regarding Dave which was very nice but still no mention of their single was quite odd suerly you'd mention that especially with a name like pearce in it stunned at that.
It was a very brief slot and they chose to focus on Dave.Not enough time to discuss both records.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Ruby wrote: 07 Sep 2021, 20:46
toilerinblack wrote: 07 Sep 2021, 20:40 Yes it is a case like stan says of them letting you know more than anything that they are still around.Nice chats regarding Dave which was very nice but still no mention of their single was quite odd suerly you'd mention that especially with a name like pearce in it stunned at that.
It was a very brief slot and they chose to focus on Dave.Not enough time to discuss both records.
Yeh i get that it was a quickie,but still had time instead of The new single to talk about water and why we don't write love songs with no mention of what good one is out now! it's no big deal but i felt this was a great time to push it up the charts,live media exposure on mainstream BBC breakfast time lol...Does it get much better ?
Never the less it was good seeing the both.
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

Interesting to hear most of what they already said in my recent interview :grin:
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

I've seen one or two of these breakfast slots and they never seem to hit the mark.
The band look like fish out of water and the interviewers don't really know the subject matter. It all comes across as a bit vague.
Upside is, they're there on TV.

I've enjoyed reading the songs' threads tonight too.
What a band.
Roll on Dark Matters.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

euromanc-ometh
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

I’m just not feeling JJ’s choice of bizarre colours, he shoulda worn something rainbow coloured, this is 2021 after all.
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:I’m just not feeling JJ’s choice of bizarre colours, he shoulda worn something rainbow coloured, this is 2021 after all.
Amen to that brother.

euromanc-ometh
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

gjinblack wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 00:27
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:I’m just not feeling JJ’s choice of bizarre colours, he shoulda worn something rainbow coloured, this is 2021 after all.
Amen to that brother.

Seriously though when I look at JJ @ 0.10 onwards he looks like he works in a DIY shop or he’s Arkwright. Does that make Baz, G-G-Granville?
:smile:
bigrubberglove
Rats Rally

Post by bigrubberglove »

Thought it was great for the time they had. Notice that she said, or at least it seemed she said, "Adult Matters." Hmmm.....That title might have done well too! https://youtu.be/kC0ejxXsxMk?t=305 Thrilled about the record and digging what I have heard so far! Super excited for Friday!
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

They did look like fish out of Water, JJ could of worn Black? Joking, but I'm not sure if the general public will flock to buy the album after that appearance, but great to see them on the PC infested BBC breakfast, a few months ago they were talking about Fishing, and a guest said he was a fisherman, the presenter then said may be we should say Fisher person and she wasnt joking, I think it was Nina Warhuurst. Lt Kudu. :smt013
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 09:12 They did look like fish out of Water, JJ could of worn Black? Joking, but I'm not sure if the general public will flock to buy the album after that appearance, but great to see them on the PC infested BBC breakfast, a few months ago they were talking about Fishing, and a guest said he was a fisherman, the presenter then said may be we should say Fisher person and she wasnt joking, I think it was Nina Warhuurst. Lt Kudu. :smt013
Yes they did look a bit like fish out of water,I loved the fact on the very little time they were on they spent a good time talking about Dave with two pics of the Hammond Hero too.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 16:37
Greatkudu wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 09:12 They did look like fish out of Water, JJ could of worn Black? Joking, but I'm not sure if the general public will flock to buy the album after that appearance, but great to see them on the PC infested BBC breakfast, a few months ago they were talking about Fishing, and a guest said he was a fisherman, the presenter then said may be we should say Fisher person and she wasnt joking, I think it was Nina Warhuurst. Lt Kudu. :smt013
Yes they did look a bit like fish out of water,I loved the fact on the very little time they were on they spent a good time talking about Dave with two pics of the Hammond Hero too.
Yes I'm so glad they spoke about Dave, very touching. Lt Kudu.