Down - acoustic track

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Down - acoustic track

Post by theraven1979 »

They could do an official video of this with Lionel Ritchie getting chased by that parkour gang.

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

I quite like this now I've got it in the car and heard it a few times. Interesting to hear what the album version sounds like.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

droopsnoot wrote: 02 Sep 2021, 08:57 I quite like this now I've got it in the car and heard it a few times. Interesting to hear what the album version sounds like.
Yes i agree too about the album version,but for me this is along with The Lines my least liked tracks from DM,but saying that the others have been fantastic and i still think this is going to be a very good album,they deserve success from this what with it being Dave's last work but more important they seemed to have worked so hard to finish this with some very good songs which is the main thing at the end of the day ...that has also seen bazes and JJ's vocals on top form... some of their very best i'd say post Hugh.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

As soon as I started to listen to the vocals , immediately thought Lionel Richie, sounds just like one of his , title of which I can't remember ,but it's a famous one . Not an acoustic stuff fan myself anyway and I think this is the first time I have bothered with this .It's not bad , but it's not inspiring stuff either .It's just ok , it's one very quickly I would skip I think .See what the finished version is like if this isn't it .
All quiet ..........