White Stallion

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Re: White Stallion

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Greatkudu wrote:
toilerinblack wrote: 31 Jul 2021, 20:04 So looking forward to hearing White Stallion going by the preview vid it sounds like Dave laid down his early basic key work to the track then it toke on a life of its own big time lol so i don't know how much of Dave's work we are going to hear through this epic production as the finished version.
Yes I guess the rest will be Louie, we should be able to hear Daves keyboard bits hopefully? Some songs like Water will be all Dave, and Pay Day and man on moon and this song etc. Lt Kudu.
How will you know what is Dave and what is Louie? The Song sounded very cluttered to me and a flippin' Opera Sample too!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 31 Jul 2021, 21:44
Greatkudu wrote:
toilerinblack wrote: 31 Jul 2021, 20:04 So looking forward to hearing White Stallion going by the preview vid it sounds like Dave laid down his early basic key work to the track then it toke on a life of its own big time lol so i don't know how much of Dave's work we are going to hear through this epic production as the finished version.
Yes I guess the rest will be Louie, we should be able to hear Daves keyboard bits hopefully? Some songs like Water will be all Dave, and Pay Day and man on moon and this song etc. Lt Kudu.
How will you know what is Dave and what is Louie? The Song sounded very cluttered to me and a flippin' Opera Sample too!!

Yes good point, Louie said Dave did a basic Keyboard bit, which is on the song. Lt Kudu
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 31 Jul 2021, 23:11
Cells&Plasma wrote: 31 Jul 2021, 21:44
Greatkudu wrote:

Yes good point, Louie said Dave did a basic Keyboard bit, which is on the song. Lt Kudu
Yes Louie said that Dave had put half the keys down on it but then he went to town on it afterwards, so i'm not expecting to hear Dave's work to much on this track but who knows maybe more at the beginning before any major build ups with full production.But yes away from this one track i'm expecting to hear Dave's normal keys on the likes of Water and Man on the Moon and Payday and maybe on more tracks we haven't heard yet too.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 01 Aug 2021, 21:29, edited 8 times in total.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

If DM does turn out to be a really good album then to complete it all would be to see which tribute player is coming in to fill for the tours which is the way forwards i wanted them to take and have been saying so for the last year or so now,so hopefully not to long now to find out just who it is they are bringing in.....lots to look forward to still this year.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

Only just got to this.....

Difficult to give a proper review with it being in the background and talked over.

Bits of it I thought 'Wow!' and really liked. I fear its going to have a big downside or two though. That operatic bit is bloody awful!
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

paulinblack wrote: 06 Aug 2021, 08:48 Only just got to this.....

Difficult to give a proper review with it being in the background and talked over.

Bits of it I thought 'Wow!' and really liked. I fear its going to have a big downside or two though. That operatic bit is bloody awful!
Many may feel like you do about the opera too,i love the whole full production of it all myself opera included,if this is to be their last album then this one could well be remembered as a good swan song.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

This is the one I am looking forward to most of all 😀
All quiet ..........
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Jon the Impaler wrote:This is the one I am looking forward to most of all Image
There is a backwards Sample of Sweet Caroline in it!! ImageImageImageImage

Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 20:00

I suppose that would be better than a backward sample of a thing from their last album......one over played song and one being just a noise .
All quiet ..........
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by 8088 »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 20:00

I read if that you convert the genome sequence of the mRNA inside the lipid nanoparticles from the Pfizer vaccine into binary and feed it into a BBC Micro Model B…it's the guitar tab to Sweet Caroline….
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 19:58 This is the one I am looking forward to most of all 😀
Same here with out a doubt,this could well be a special song that might be added to some of their other classics in history,i've a real feeling from only the little snippets i've heard that this one could be a gem thanks to the full production from louie.
strangledinAuch
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by strangledinAuch »

Playing this 4/5 times a day at the moment

Fantastic!
See You At The Bar