JJ and Baz together again at last.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

JJ and Baz together again at last.

Post by Greatkudu »

I see a new pic on Stranglers site of JJ and Baz at the Farm, with views of the rolling countryside in background, what a lovely setting, bitter sweet as Baz said, but great to see them together, but I couldn't help noticing the odd colour shirt Baz has on and JJ in that old grey T shirt, come on boys it has to be black clothes 24/7. :smt005 joking of course, but a nice picture. Lt Kudu.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: JJ and Baz together again at last.

Post by toilerinblack »

Here here i agree with you,it is good to see the boys back together again agreed! i wonder if the new keyboard player was with them as well but not in the picture because of identity and all that cloak and dagger stuff lol he might not of been there it might of just been a Baz and JJ first catch up since JJ has finally got back over here again who knows but yes like you say good to see them back together again....Roll on September!
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 21:44 Here here i agree with you,it is good to see the boys back together again agreed! i wonder if the new keyboard player was with them as well but not in the picture because of identity and all that cloak and dagger stuff lol he might not of been there it might of just been a Baz and JJ first catch up since JJ has finally got back over here again who knows but yes like you say good to see them back together again....Roll on September!
No I think it was just JJ and Baz as its about working on promotion for the new album, I think JJ will be in the UK until release of album now. Will be easier for him rather than going back and forth to France. Lt Kudu.
Russ65
Rats Rally

Post by Russ65 »

Ah but who took the picture :wink: Is the mystery keyboard player behind the camera. 🤔
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Russ65 wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 22:41 Ah but who took the picture :wink: Is the mystery keyboard player behind the camera. 🤔
I Imagine Louie took the pic? Lt Kudu.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Russ65 wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 22:41 Ah but who took the picture :wink: Is the mystery keyboard player behind the camera. 🤔
very good...gets you thinking lol we just don't know but at some point this band will have to start coming together, not that Baz and JJ need to rehearse much nowdays as they know each other and their music inside out, but there is the new guy on board now to get to know and for him to get used to everything that goes with being in the real stranglers band, i've a feeling he will have no problems at all slotting in being an experianced tribute player he will be just fine as i have always said on here i think they've made the right move and choice in doing just that, in time the fans will agree with that too once they see the band touring again,good luck to the new man i say you will be well supported by the stranglers family.
sendwarrior
Rats Rally

Post by sendwarrior »

Should be getting more rat chat soon, and it looks like Baz has made a start on the press interviews 👍😁🖤
Attachments
Baz.png
Baz.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 3955 times
🖤 UNBROKEN 🖤
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

Is it the farm though? Sil sold it and moved to France or am I misinformed? I would imagine it's Baz's place?
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
Mathew S
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Mathew S »

Sil still has a house near the farm and a second home in France near JJ
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

It's Deff the Farm, it was sold, but I think they still use the studios their? All may be I'm wrong? Lt Kudu.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Studios location changed 2020,i won't give address as you may all rush down and want a cider with JJ and Baz, but they have Stranglers HQ down their and the studio facility.Lt Kudu.
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

evonx wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 22:26 Is it the farm though? Sil sold it and moved to France or am I misinformed? I would imagine it's Baz's place?
Can categorically confirm that it ain't Baz's place a few streets from my own :grin:
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.