JJ and Baz together again at last.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: JJ and Baz together again at last.

Post by evonx »

Take note - I've lost count of the number of times JJ repeats that the new keyboardist is "a disciple."
Does that mean they will tour with twelve keyboardplayers?
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by 8088 »

evonx wrote: 22 Jun 2021, 13:43
Take note - I've lost count of the number of times JJ repeats that the new keyboardist is "a disciple."
Does that mean they will tour with twelve keyboardplayers?
:lol:
sendwarrior
Rats Rally

Post by sendwarrior »

It will be mostly JJ doing the promo / publicity for the new album, and maybe Baz a bit in the UK press!

Remains to be seen how they will handle the tour, but anyone who thinks it'll all be back to normal by October is kidding themselves :( I think they may have longer to prepare before their first gig..
🖤 UNBROKEN 🖤
Yanders

Post by Yanders »

Gods knows why we're getting jabbed, then.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Bobinblack wrote: 22 Jun 2021, 09:07 I would bet my bottom (Working for the Yankee) Dollar that they have no intention whatsoever of featuring Dave's replacement in promo shots for Dark Matters. It would be like, for instance, featuring shots of the production team or engineer.

And this is why I rarely gamble, in any currency, as I'll be bloody wrong, you watch :smt003
i think your bang on the money...i cannot see this replacement at all having anything to do with any promos for Dark Matters,this album is how it was first set out to be like in the first place as the four of them which Dave contributed to 8 of the 11 tracks made.They went on to finish what was first started all together, its Dave last album and should stay that way as promos goes for Dark Matters in just my opinion not that i'm saying that they are doing anything different than that anyway,of course hes the fill in for the tours where the band will then take it from there moving forwards afterwards,which i wish them all the best and the new player too after Dave's last one.
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

Yanders wrote: 22 Jun 2021, 20:23 Gods knows why we're getting jabbed, then.
Slightly O/T, but as I read it, the point is to reduce the effect the virus has on you, and therefore reduce the number of people being hospitalised and then getting worse.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
Mathew S
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Mathew S »

droopsnoot wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 08:52
Yanders wrote: 22 Jun 2021, 20:23 Gods knows why we're getting jabbed, then.
Slightly O/T, but as I read it, the point is to reduce the effect the virus has on you, and therefore reduce the number of people being hospitalised and then getting worse.
Yes the jabbing is going well in this country which is moving us towards a full lifting of restrictions. Sendwarrior is referring to the Euro gigs in October where the situation is generally months behind the UK
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

Mathew S wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 09:12 Yes the jabbing is going well in this country which is moving us towards a full lifting of restrictions. Sendwarrior is referring to the Euro gigs in October where the situation is generally months behind the UK
Of course, sorry, I didn't think of that.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
sendwarrior
Rats Rally

Post by sendwarrior »

droopsnoot wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 12:02
Mathew S wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 09:12 Yes the jabbing is going well in this country which is moving us towards a full lifting of restrictions. Sendwarrior is referring to the Euro gigs in October where the situation is generally months behind the UK
Of course, sorry, I didn't think of that.
Spot on Mathew :smt023 The ongoing intenational travel situation is far from clear, plus the additional complications which could be thrown up by potential new variants.. plus possible venue number restrictions.. it's all very complicated unfortuantely :(
🖤 UNBROKEN 🖤
Yanders

Post by Yanders »

Lots of EU countries are now vaccinating more people each day than we are, there's no reason to believe they wont catch up by the end of the summer.

Post by 8088 »

Aren't we about due for another scary new variant that's at least 50% more transmissable than the last scary variant that was 50% more transmissable?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

8088 wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 17:27 Aren't we about due for another scary new variant that's at least 50% more transmissable than the last scary variant that was 50% more transmissable?
Where doomed doomed. Lt Kudu. :smt005 :smt007 :grin: