New keyboard player

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: New keyboard player

Post by toilerinblack »

Agreed Jim....we should all just wait and see who they bring in when they want us to know then we can all discuss him further.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 15 May 2021, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
sendwarrior
Rats Rally

Post by sendwarrior »

theraven1979 wrote: 15 May 2021, 13:58
marky wrote:Arthur knows
He doesn't. Some probably do. Those who do could I ask that you respect JJ's wishes. Thanks

Jim
👍 Always have, always will.
🖤 UNBROKEN 🖤
manticore
Ugly
Ugly

Post by manticore »

toilerinblack wrote: 14 May 2021, 21:08 All we know is it is a former tribute player who's in a band now that's doing well now..mmmmm i'm sure he will be made to feel very welcome into the band when they do finally reveal him to the world before the gigs start...
I got the immpresion it was a band who HAD done well (20 years ago),not at the present time. Maybe I'm wrong?
dont get your trossachs caught in your sporran
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

toilerinblack wrote: 15 May 2021, 14:15 Agreed Jim....we should all just wait and see who they bring in when they want us to know then we can all discuss him further.
Yes, we should all just wait and see.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

manticore wrote: 15 May 2021, 22:02
toilerinblack wrote: 14 May 2021, 21:08 All we know is it is a former tribute player who's in a band now that's doing well now..mmmmm i'm sure he will be made to feel very welcome into the band when they do finally reveal him to the world before the gigs start...
I got the immpresion it was a band who HAD done well (20 years ago),not at the present time. Maybe I'm wrong?
To be honest i'd have to listen again to what he said,i thouhgt he said he was a former tribute player 20 years ago whos now in a band whos doing well but i could be wrong,i'm not sure if he went to a band who did quite well but whos not in a band now i cant remember i'd have to check,i know who i would like but who they actually bring in is another matter altogether after all its their band their choice.Anyway like i agree with Jim its best that we wait for them to tell us who it is then we can discuss on who they have choosen.