God is a Woman video

All the ongoing Polls are in here - make sure you`ve voted on all of em!

God is a Woman video

Naff
23
50%
Harmless fun
23
50%
 
Total votes: 46

User avatar
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1324
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 14:21
Location: Manchester

God is a Woman video

Post by Five Minutes »

Have your say.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop

User avatar
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 8614
Joined: 11 Mar 2009, 20:00
Location: Crewe

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by Alexinblack »

Theres a part of me which thinks that this us just a bit of fun. However there is also another part of me which things that it is a big naff. I'm sitting on the fence with this one.

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7093
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 15:34
Location: Kent

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by jason »

I can't make my mind up on this. I've had to watch this 147 times and I stll can't make my mind up! :lol:

User avatar
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 8614
Joined: 11 Mar 2009, 20:00
Location: Crewe

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by Alexinblack »

You should watch it another 147 times.

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7093
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 15:34
Location: Kent

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by jason »

Alexinblack wrote:You should watch it another 147 times.
Good idea, and my wife is out tonight! :twisted:

User avatar
Unbroken
Rats Rally
Posts: 373
Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 16:08
Location: Groland

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by Unbroken »

Fantastic videoclip, full of humour and loads of pretty girls. Love it !

marky
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1315
Joined: 08 Feb 2009, 18:45
Location: isle of wight

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by marky »

good song great video........ best to watch alone at night

User avatar
Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2663
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 19:44
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by Ravenette »

marky wrote:good song great video........ best to watch alone at night
Popcorn in one hand and....???? in the other? Who says men can't multitask! :lol:
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

User avatar
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 8614
Joined: 11 Mar 2009, 20:00
Location: Crewe

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by Alexinblack »

Ravenette wrote:
marky wrote:good song great video........ best to watch alone at night
Popcorn in one hand and....???? in the other? Who says men can't multitask! :lol:
Haha not seen it in a while.

User avatar
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5603
Joined: 27 Mar 2003, 13:38
Location: The Middle of the North Sea
Contact:

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Surprised he splashed cash at this????
Music videos are all but a dead medium, just as CD's are becoming through downloads.
Even MTV doesn't show videos anymore(prefering teenage pregnancy shows)

Downloaded it on the day it was 'released', watched it once and it now sits on my PC gathering cyber-dust.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.

User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 34220
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by theraven1979 »

I suspect the reason he did it was to whip up a bit of interest (which it did) and to bring it out on a DVD with all the other vids for Totem

Jim
Toiler On The Sea wrote:Surprised he splashed cash at this????
Music videos are all but a dead medium, just as CD's are becoming through downloads.
Even MTV doesn't show videos anymore(prefering teenage pregnancy shows)

Downloaded it on the day it was 'released', watched it once and it now sits on my PC gathering cyber-dust.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7093
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 15:34
Location: Kent

Re: God is a Woman video

Post by jason »

theraven1979 wrote:I suspect the reason he did it was to whip up a bit of interest (which it did) and to bring it out on a DVD with all the other vids for Totem

Jim
Toiler On The Sea wrote:Surprised he splashed cash at this????
Music videos are all but a dead medium, just as CD's are becoming through downloads.
Even MTV doesn't show videos anymore(prefering teenage pregnancy shows)

Downloaded it on the day it was 'released', watched it once and it now sits on my PC gathering cyber-dust.
Did it whip up some interest?

Post Reply