Grayo - The Vote oFF!!

All the ongoing Polls are in here - make sure you`ve voted on all of em!

Should I stay or should I go?

Poll ended at 16 Apr 2010, 21:56

Should I Stay?
71%
Or should I Go?
29%

Total votes: 28

APOLLO79
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: Grayo - The Vote oFF!!

Post by APOLLO79 » 20 Apr 2010, 23:35

grayowales wrote:
Raven Darkholme wrote:
APOLLO79 wrote: Bit dodgy using Gary Glitter lyrics :shock:
THATS GRAYO!

D'ya wanna be in my gang? :grin:

The old adage Grayo..'Old enough to bleed,old enough to breed' :shock:
So when do we start? :lol:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'

APOLLO79
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by APOLLO79 » 20 Apr 2010, 23:40

pigeon wrote:Just read this a little late but i hope grayo stays,so that will bring the average up a little bit more of people who like "Written in Red".
Well I'm in..."Silence in pieces here,voices all disappear..keep it inside" "Feels like I'm sinking fast,some moments never last..keep it all inside.."
"It's just too bad that empty hands are what my head is resting in,I'm rendered unprotected....." 8)
Last edited by APOLLO79 on 20 Apr 2010, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon » 20 Apr 2010, 23:45

APOLLO79 wrote:
pigeon wrote:Just read this a little late but i hope grayo stays,so that will bring the average up a little bit more of people who like "Written in Red".
Well I'm in..."Silence in pieces here,voices all disappear..keep it inside"Feels like I'm sinking fast,some moments never last..keepit all inside.."
"It's just too bad that empty hands are what my head is resting,I'm rendered unprotected....." 8)

:grin:

APOLLO79
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by APOLLO79 » 20 Apr 2010, 23:56

pigeon wrote:
APOLLO79 wrote:
Well I'm in..."Silence in pieces here,voices all disappear..keep it inside"Feels like I'm sinking fast,some moments never last..keepit all inside.."
"It's just too bad that empty hands are what my head is resting,I'm rendered unprotected....." 8)

:grin:

:wink:

froggy

Post by froggy » 21 Apr 2010, 12:08

ThruBeingCool wrote:
froggy wrote:Grayo, you shouldn't have set yourself up just to be knocked down by people you hardly know or indeed who hardly know you. You're worth more than that-surely? It should be enough for you to know that you have loved ones who adore you!

You really do not need your existence to be validated by people on a forum. It's NOT REAL LIFE :wink:

Well said Michelle :!: :smt006
Cheers Beryl! How's it goin' anyways? :smt006