Grayo - The Vote oFF!!

All the ongoing Polls are in here - make sure you`ve voted on all of em!

Should I stay or should I go?

Poll ended at 16 Apr 2010, 21:56

Should I Stay?
71%
Or should I Go?
29%

Total votes: 28

Aural Scripture
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Grayo - The Vote oFF!!

Post by Aural Scripture » 11 Apr 2010, 14:36

ravenlunatic wrote: and that the old saying that makes reference to glass houses and stones is often best not forgotten.
Is that the saying "People in glass houses should masterbate in the basement?" :shock:

bloss_x
SHAKESPEARO

Post by bloss_x » 11 Apr 2010, 21:08

nowt wrong with outspoken views... if you're offending people en masse that's a little bit different. but carry on being controversial - we love it. gives us summert to talk about and be bothered about inbetween tours and albums... you could be really controversial of course... no, sorry, that's silly... oh go on i'll say it....*cough*

you could be REALLY controversial and turn up to a gig this year. beer for you and rachel at frome/fowey xxxxx

gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan xxxx

Raven Darkholme
Rats Rally

Post by Raven Darkholme » 12 Apr 2010, 01:23

bloss_x wrote:gives us summert to talk about and be bothered about inbetween tours and albums...
well, i dont mind a little bit of agro as long as its all done in humour (its allright with perhaps a little bit of nasty intent sometimes) i also dont mind a bit of agro if its full on serious nasty intent, as long the person deserves it, but to suggest that thats the only thing you can do on the forum, just shows what a pathetically sorry state its in doesnt it?
look back at old threads from years back on here, and its genuinely interesting stuff, people actually discussing the stranglers with interest, and bringing up some really interesting things. now, no one seems to bother. its all just pointless random bollocks in the general other stuff.
a few threads like this is fine, its just a bit of a laugh isnt it? but when this is the only thing goin on on the forum... :roll:

APOLLO79
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by APOLLO79 » 12 Apr 2010, 01:46

Raven Darkholme wrote:
bloss_x wrote:gives us summert to talk about and be bothered about inbetween tours and albums...
well, i dont mind a little bit of agro as long as its all done in humour (its allright with perhaps a little bit of nasty intent sometimes) i also dont mind a bit of agro if its full on serious nasty intent, as long the person deserves it, but to suggest that thats the only thing you can do on the forum, just shows what a pathetically sorry state its in doesnt it?
look back at old threads from years back on here, and its genuinely interesting stuff, people actually discussing the stranglers with interest, and bringing up some really interesting things. now, no one seems to bother. its all just pointless random bollocks in the general other stuff.
a few threads like this is fine, its just a bit of a laugh isnt it? but when this is the only thing goin on on the forum... :roll:
As stated before,it's all pipe and slippers stuff...and from here on in it always will be... :roll:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'

grayowales
Rats Rally

Post by grayowales » 18 Apr 2010, 21:02

Voting over then! Thanks for the input y'all. Nice to see most of you want to keep reading my missives. As for the 8% that voted to get rid of me, well you can go fuck yourselves :grin:

Fly straight with hello hello I'm back again I'm back I'm back as a matter of fact I'm back etc...........

NMH1965
The Raven
The Raven

Post by NMH1965 » 18 Apr 2010, 21:19

still think there should have been a 'who gives a fuck' choice in your voting selection :!: :lol:

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 » 18 Apr 2010, 21:35

Hate to say it Grayo but that's 29% - Almost 1 in 3 people want you to go.

Jim
grayowales wrote:Voting over then! Thanks for the input y'all. Nice to see most of you want to keep reading my missives. As for the 8% that voted to get rid of me, well you can go fuck yourselves :grin:

Fly straight with hello hello I'm back again I'm back I'm back as a matter of fact I'm back etc...........
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool » 18 Apr 2010, 22:16

theraven1979 wrote: Almost 1 in 3 people want you to go.

Jim
Don't think so. Only 28 people voted from a supposed membership of over 1000 or summat. It seems to me that the overwhelming majority didn't give a fuck either ways. :idea:

Maybe there should have been a 3rd voting option afterall :?:

gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack » 19 Apr 2010, 00:28

ThruBeingCool wrote:
theraven1979 wrote: Almost 1 in 3 people want you to go.

Jim
Don't think so. Only 28 people voted from a supposed membership of over 1000 or summat. It seems to me that the overwhelming majority didn't give a fuck either ways. :idea:

Maybe there should have been a 3rd voting option afterall :?:
Apathy ru
euromanc-ometh

grayowales
Rats Rally

Post by grayowales » 19 Apr 2010, 19:46

theraven1979 wrote:Hate to say it Grayo but that's 29% - Almost 1 in 3 people want you to go.

Jim
grayowales wrote:Voting over then! Thanks for the input y'all. Nice to see most of you want to keep reading my missives. As for the 8% that voted to get rid of me, well you can go fuck yourselves :grin:

And two out of three want me to stay. Says it all really no matter how hard you try and twist it.

APOLLO79
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by APOLLO79 » 19 Apr 2010, 20:16

grayowales wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Hate to say it Grayo but that's 29% - Almost 1 in 3 people want you to go.

Jim

And two out of three want me to stay. Says it all really no matter how hard you try and twist it.
Bit dodgy using Gary Glitter lyrics :shock:

:smt005
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'

Raven Darkholme
Rats Rally

Post by Raven Darkholme » 19 Apr 2010, 22:13

APOLLO79 wrote: Bit dodgy using Gary Glitter lyrics :shock:
THATS GRAYO!