BEST MiB COMPILATION

All the ongoing Polls are in here - make sure you`ve voted on all of em!
johnnyg1968
Ugly
Ugly

Re: BEST MiB COMPILATION

Post by johnnyg1968 » 24 Feb 2009, 02:07

why dont you plug your ipod into your car stereo put the stranglers on shuffle and voila instant compilation
"THE OTHER NIGHT I CHANCED UPON AN IRATE CATERPILLAR"

C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! » 24 Feb 2009, 09:34

I'm at work and I have to report that one of the CDs I grabbed was the Peaches compo - and I didn't really like it. For what reason i don't know, maybe it was the track order. So tonight I reckon I'll bung in the other one - 05 Live. I remeber when it came out going up to Cumbria with it on for the 4 hour journey and thinking WOW!
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

Blackbeered
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Blackbeered » 24 Feb 2009, 15:52

theraven1979 wrote:Yer can't name your cars after male names - Unless you are partial to "getting inside Mike" or "I'm just off out to slip into Mike" etc.

Jim
Just what I was thinking - I like you and everything Gaz...........but yer not climbing into ME for a ride! :shock:
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........

"Fading Dutch Moon
Ugly
Ugly

Post by "Fading Dutch Moon » 24 Feb 2009, 17:03

Blackbeered wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Yer can't name your cars after male names - Unless you are partial to "getting inside Mike" or "I'm just off out to slip into Mike" etc.

Jim
Just what I was thinking - I like you and everything Gaz...........but yer not climbing into ME for a ride! :shock:
:smt005 :smt043

Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack » 24 Feb 2009, 17:40

[quote=""Fading Dutch Moon"]
Blackbeered wrote:

Jim
:smt005 :smt043[/quote]

It's all coming out now.....

:lol:
Claireinblack
kent

C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! » 24 Feb 2009, 19:24

Blackbeered wrote:

Jim

Hey Blackbeered - that's your webmaster Jim putting words in other people's mouths again!

For the record, my car that is called Mike is................ gay! :smt005
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason » 24 Feb 2009, 22:33

05 live is one of the best live Stranglers albums released. Never to Look Back and North Winds amongst many others are excellent.
C r a s s ! wrote:I'm at work and I have to report that one of the CDs I grabbed was the Peaches compo - and I didn't really like it. For what reason i don't know, maybe it was the track order. So tonight I reckon I'll bung in the other one - 05 Live. I remeber when it came out going up to Cumbria with it on for the 4 hour journey and thinking WOW!

APOLLO79
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by APOLLO79 » 26 Feb 2009, 01:23

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN.BEST COMPILATION IS YOUR OWN COMPILATION....STILL.............I DO LIKE 5LIVE01.COMPREHENSIVE :wink:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'

Cells&Plasma
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, UK, Europe, The World!!!!

Post by Cells&Plasma » 26 Feb 2009, 20:49

C r a s s ! wrote:That's the one where they swiped off John's guitar and recorded Baz's over the top innit?
Forgot about that mate - willdo!

:smt004
Yep mate...it's the Forum gig from Dec 95 and has been totally studioed up, by that I mean most of the instruments have been re-recorded or dare I say cleaned up in the studio.....also JE's geetars were deleted and re-done by Baz....funnily enough I have ripped it to MD and was listening to it the other night...it fooking rocks and is excellent..... :grin: :shock: 8) :wink:
Sir Martin Rushent: “In my experience, the longer you spend making a piece of music, the more likely it is to be a pile of shit.”

JJB: "You say we have strange keyboard parts, well, we have a strange keyboardist! What can I say?"

APOLLO79
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by APOLLO79 » 27 Feb 2009, 01:35

forget about mr ellis...roberts is a great vocalist....just not 4 the troops.still i can imagine him filling the inxs gig
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'

Cells&Plasma
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, UK, Europe, The World!!!!

Post by Cells&Plasma » 28 Feb 2009, 10:20

APOLLO79 wrote:forget about mr ellis...roberts is a great vocalist....just not 4 the troops.still i can imagine him filling the inxs gig
The Troops loved him. he should fook off to Helmand and sing to the Taliban...... :grin: :roll:
Sir Martin Rushent: “In my experience, the longer you spend making a piece of music, the more likely it is to be a pile of shit.”

JJB: "You say we have strange keyboard parts, well, we have a strange keyboardist! What can I say?"

APOLLO79
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by APOLLO79 » 28 Feb 2009, 11:37

Take it you don't like him then? :shock: can just picture him now....clickin those fingers and swayin his napper!Go on,admit it,you secretly luv 'im don't ya? :lol: :wink: :smt005