Moderator: StanInBlack

NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Hope & Anchor - New Date

Post by NMH1965 »

Kathinboots wrote:
jbinblack wrote:
Kathinboots wrote: although I was fading fast towards the end having drunk copious amounts of cider and wine (bloody suffering today :smt009 )

NO!!! :shock: Kath, you don't drink, do you?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This appears to be one particular mistake I never really learn from :smt017. Anyway, not touching a drop again. :P
Yeah me too!! :shock:

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

Kathinboots wrote:
jbinblack wrote:
Kathinboots wrote: although I was fading fast towards the end having drunk copious amounts of cider and wine (bloody suffering today :smt009 )

NO!!! :shock: Kath, you don't drink, do you?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This appears to be one particular mistake I never really learn from :smt017. Anyway, not touching a drop again. :P

what you drinking for Hugh then Kath :lol:
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

Feckin' tap water matey. Maybe some ice in it. And a straw to jazz it up a little. :?
Boogie now, Dave!
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Cheers for the reviews guys 8)
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

NMH1965 wrote: Doc’s rendition of Peasant was fucking brilliant as was the whole night.

:?

Peasant was, well, about as good as things get in life really
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Kathinboots wrote:Can't really add more to that review but it was great when Shaggy took the whole tribute thing a step further with his JJ-style shenanigans, leaving not only the stage but the room itself mid-song :grin: . A shame the turnout wasn't bigger - only a few forum folk but I recognised some faces from previous SO gigs in the Big Smoke -but I still had a brilliant night, although I was fading fast towards the end having drunk copious amounts of cider and wine (bloody suffering today :smt009 ) Lovely to see people again and the band, of course. I'm glad I was there at possibly their last London gig particularly as it was in the historic Hope and Anchor. Cheers lads for making the effort to come down again and putting on a storming show. Just hope it's not the last.
Agreed
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

Kathinboots wrote:Feckin' tap water matey. Maybe some ice in it. And a straw to jazz it up a little. :?

Oh go on, live a little....have em put in a lemon slice too!
Trust in God, but lock your car