Re: STRAIGHTEN OUT - 2009 TOUR

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Bring it on Brum!

Only 2 weeks away!
Gene Regulation
Rats Rally

Post by Gene Regulation »

APOLLO79 wrote:what a fate...so whats the reason you won't come back to Scotland?
Because whoever's booking them hasn't got a clue, I mean Bathgate, c'mon. :roll:
Straighten Out's gig in Bathgate,Scotland (27th Feb. 2010) has been postponed due to it clashing with The Stranglers' gig in Dumfermline on the same night...it will now go ahead on Sat., 27th March instead
TAFKA TrampinBlack
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Gene Regulation wrote:it will now go ahead on Sat., 27th March instead
What a F@cking day that'll be, Bro's anniversary, sister-in-laws birthday, Hibs @ home and then Straighten Out @ Bathgate(the town of my birth).

Guys, if you thought Scumfermline was hard to get to, you ain't seen nothing with this place.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Gene Regulation
Rats Rally

Post by Gene Regulation »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:
Gene Regulation wrote:it will now go ahead on Sat., 27th March instead
What a F@cking day that'll be, Bro's anniversary, sister-in-laws birthday, Hibs @ home and then Straighten Out @ Bathgate(the town of my birth).

Guys, if you thought Scumfermline was hard to get to, you ain't seen nothing with this place.
3 zone bus ticket (£9) Last bus to Falkirk 2305 arrives 2352, train fi Grahamston 0004 arrives Larbert 0013 (£2) :wink:

Last Trains, Larbert/Glasgow d-2303 (change H/market a2329/d QSt-2333,L-2336) a-L 0013,QSt 0027.
Edinburgh d-2352 Waverly a-0022
£9.20 Larbert £15.40 Glasgow & £5.30 Edinburgh

Wot's the venue name?
TAFKA TrampinBlack
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

URGENT - if like me, you were looking forward to the New Roscoe gig this coming Sunday more than Christmas itself, then you might be as pissed off as I am now as the gig is off. Apols if it's been mentioned on here already but I didn't notice any word of the gig being cancelled/rescheduled.

As the great Malcolm tucker might say (if he were a real character) Fuckfuck fuckity fuck , merry fecking Christmas :twisted:
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
50millionwatches
Ugly
Ugly

Post by 50millionwatches »

Bobinblack wrote:URGENT - if like me, you were looking forward to the New Roscoe gig this coming Sunday more than Christmas itself, then you might be as pissed off as I am now as the gig is off. Apols if it's been mentioned on here already but I didn't notice any word of the gig being cancelled/rescheduled.

As the great Malcolm tucker might say (if he were a real character) Fuckfuck fuckity fuck , merry fecking Christmas :twisted:
Thanx for that Bob - I did not know. Have cancelled my Leeds hotel :(
Gottle o Geer, Gottle o Geer!!
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Pleasure mate, glad to be of help. 'pleasure' not the best word of course, I'm really pissed off about it, I'm just bloody relieved I caught PIL this week)

Such is life eh.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.