greetings for the seasons

If you`re new to the site post in here and we`ll say hello! - Also if you haven`t posted in the last 3 months post here to keep your account alive - otherwise it will be removed.

jonimac
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: greetings for the seasons

Post by jonimac »

Happy Xmas to all

Here's something to keep you entertained for 1/2/4/16/32/64/128/42/43/44/46/47/48/49/49.1/...... seconds, depending on how much you've had to drink today.

I did this a couple of days ago, to cheer up a couple of good friends.
Threw some of my old singles on the ground .

Where's JJ ?

He's not on a cover or a label
Attachments
IMG_4657.jpg
IMG_4657.jpg (159.37 KiB) Viewed 403 times
From Glasgow, the centre of Stranglermania (copyright Strangled 1982)

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

jonimac wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 22:47
Happy Xmas to all

Here's something to keep you entertained for 1/2/4/16/32/64/128/42/43/44/46/47/48/49/49.1/...... seconds, depending on how much you've had to drink today.

I did this a couple of days ago, to cheer up a couple of good friends.
Threw some of my old singles on the ground .

Where's JJ ?

He's not on a cover or a label
1/2/4/16/32/64/128/42/43/44/46/47/48/49/49.1/...

Doh! I thought you were doing the old ‘Fibonacci sequence’ then realised...... doh, School Maaaaaaaaaam.
You got some singles in plastic protection sleeves? Your Walk On By - Tits - Mean To Me plastic sleeve looks so bubbled up it looks like poo, ewwwwwwww.

Or is it an ultra rare poo like effect cover!?
Get it on eBay mate! Stranglers Rare poo cover!
Smells great!
£5000.00 o.n.o.
:grin:

I see 4 pics of the lovely Monsieur JJ. or is it a trick question?
:?
‘Normal’ Person :: “Hiya mate, how are you?”
Snowflake :: “Fuck you, how dare you talk to me like that? how dare you get in my safe space? this is clearly a violation of my body & soul, please die right now”
‘Normal’ Person :: :roll:

jonimac
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by jonimac »

A poo cover.
Unique marketing. I like it.
To be fair, I had just dug them out of my parents cupboard where they had been sleeping for the last 30 years!
Luckily the contents seem sound....

Where’s JJ?
I have hidden a subtle little picture of him (from an issue of Strangled!) in among all the singles.

.....49.1/49.2/49.3/49.4/........

over to you (no shit) Sherlock. :grin:
From Glasgow, the centre of Stranglermania (copyright Strangled 1982)

Cells&Plasma
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, UK, Europe, The World!!!!

Post by Cells&Plasma »

I found him!! Looks like a Pic from the 89 Mini Tour?
20191226_163815.jpg
20191226_163815.jpg (126.56 KiB) Viewed 372 times
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sir Martin Rushent: “In my experience, the longer you spend making a piece of music, the more likely it is to be a pile of shit.”

JJB: "You say we have strange keyboard parts, well, we have a strange keyboardist! What can I say?"

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: greetings for the season

jonimac wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 12:21
A poo cover.
Unique marketing. I like it.
To be fair, I had just dug them out of my parents cupboard where they had been sleeping for the last 30 years!
Luckily the contents seem sound....

Where’s JJ?
I have hidden a subtle little picture of him (from an issue of Strangled!) in among all the singles.

.....49.1/49.2/49.3/49.4/........

over to you (no shit) Sherlock. :grin:
Yeah they did summat similar with the Skin Deep single cover so could easily do a shit sleeve cover too.
:grin:
I thought you were asking where is JJ on the sleeves but yeah now I see him, it’s all I can see now.

Different subject but I’ve always been interested in marketing, advert techniques etc.
That whole Subliminal thing where you don’t really see it but maybe feel slightly compelled to buy something then when it gets pointed out you realise why, it’s all about sex.
Snowflake :: “Fuck you, how dare you talk to me like that? how dare you get in my safe space? this is clearly a violation of my body & soul, please die right now”

Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 22:19
Different subject but I’ve always been interested in marketing, advert techniques etc.
That whole Subliminal thing where you don’t really see it but maybe feel slightly compelled to buy something then when it gets pointed out you realise why, it’s all about sex.
You must watch all of this then (nearly four hours) ... Adam Curtis's Century of the Self series from 2002. Broadcast on the BBC way back when but now sadly only available on bootleg DVD and sites like below, because it's a mind-changing watch. So serious is the subject matter it is the finest analysis of what is really going on, and how society is really run and why. Fuck Illuminati, Bohemian Grove and Lizards, they are all figments of the same spin machine designed to keep you in prison. This documentary explains it all....

https://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/th ... -the-self/
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five

MiB81
Ugly
Ugly

Post by MiB81 »

Dom P wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:55
You must watch all of this then (nearly four hours) ... Adam Curtis's Century of the Self series from 2002. Broadcast on the BBC way back when but now sadly only available on bootleg DVD and sites like below, because it's a mind-changing watch. So serious is the subject matter it is the finest analysis of what is really going on, and how society is really run and why. Fuck Illuminati, Bohemian Grove and Lizards, they are all figments of the same spin machine designed to keep you in prison. This documentary explains it all....

Cheers for the link Dom ,
I remember watching The Power of Nightmares
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Dom P wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:55

Thanks mate, not sure if I’ve already seen em or similar but I’ll certainly watch em again, got nowt else to do (council flat dole scum)
8)

I read recently that the best book ever written (IMHO) 1984 by George Orwell was not some kinda visionary thing but he was part of all this illuminati malarky and was just telling us all what was ready to come. :?