LOST

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

MANUINBLACK
The Man They Love To Hate

LOST

Post by MANUINBLACK »

so who are the "oceanic 6" or whatever they are called.i love this programme but usually end up thinking what the bloody hell was all that about.looking forward to "ashes to ashes" with Philip Glenister . he used to be a member of our tennis club many moons ago! ive had a few stella's with him in the past.....lovely guy.
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
CRB
Down In The Sewer

Post by CRB »

I know who the Ocanic 6 are if you really want to know.
Home is a black leather jacket
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Please god no!!!!

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

What a pile of shit!

:evil:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
MANUINBLACK

Post by MANUINBLACK »

gizzard wrote:What a pile of shit!

bit harsh :shock: take it its not your cup of tea then gizz :o its not the best programme on the box but i am hooked due to the fact ive seen about a begillion episodes and cant stop now.its not bad sunday night viewing though.
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

MANUINBLACK wrote:

bit harsh :shock: take it its not your cup of tea then gizz :o its not the best programme on the box but i am hooked due to the fact ive seen about a begillion episodes and cant stop now.its not bad sunday night viewing though.
How can they string some many episodes out of this? Surely it's run it's course??

No it's not my idea of a good TV programme. :o
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
CRB
Down In The Sewer

Post by CRB »

So it sounds like you havent been watching it all alone, which I don't think qualifies you to make sweeping generalisations like that.
Home is a black leather jacket
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

CRB wrote:So it sounds like you havent been watching it all alone, which I don't think qualifies you to make sweeping generalisations like that.
:o
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

...but wait there's another hole.....Ooooo what's in the hole I must find out.....

and so it goes on. Copyright Adam & Joe Show

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

I have watched this programme, and I have given the subject considerable thought, and after long consideration and due debate, I have come to the following conclusion:

That Gizzard is right, its a pile of old poo.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

gizzard wrote:
MANUINBLACK wrote:

How can they string some many episodes out of this? Surely it's run it's course??

No it's not my idea of a good TV programme. :o
Like most US series, they live and die on ratings, so it'll run until the figures nose-dive quicker than the plane, then it'll dissappear mid-season with no resolution of the plot lines.
This happened to a the series American Gothic which was on CH4 or 5 a few years ago.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
themaninblack1963

Post by themaninblack1963 »

A brilliant programme, I can understand why some cant get into it or be arsed to follow it but once you start it's a bloody addiction and you have to then keep watching it! I hate Jack though!
Come on you Warriors!!!