February Tour?

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Ice
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Ice »

ravenlunatic wrote:I'm torn on this one.
On one hand I want to see the band. I want to have a get together and a piss up, Buxton isn't the ends of the Earth and its a lovely part of the world and it may be the only date for a long time and if I don't go I know I'll regret it.

On the other hand its a seated gig :cry: in a bloody opera house, the tickets are a tad expensive and they may announce further dates in somewhere better.

Do I get tickets now and get some reasonable seats or do I wait to see what happens and leave buying tickets until the only seats left are in a broom cupboard in a distant corner of the upper balcony?
My thoughts exactly!!
Deadly with make-up on...
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Ice wrote:
On one hand I want to see the band. I want to have a get together and a piss up, Buxton isn't the ends of the Earth and its a lovely part of the world and it may be the only date for a long time and if I don't go I know I'll regret it.

On the other hand its a seated gig :cry: in a bloody opera house, the tickets are a tad expensive and they may announce further dates in somewhere better.

Do I get tickets now and get some reasonable seats or do I wait to see what happens and leave buying tickets until the only seats left are in a broom cupboard in a distant corner of the upper balcony?
My thoughts exactly!!
Could be you and me in the broom cupboard then :shock: Ooh err, fanawr fanawr! :lol: :wink:
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Ice

Post by Ice »

You bring the binoculars and I'll bring a torch... :smt081
Deadly with make-up on...
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

:lol:
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

ravenlunatic wrote:
Ice wrote:

My thoughts exactly!!
Could be you and me in the broom cupboard then :shock: Ooh err, fanawr fanawr! :lol: :wink:

I'm not going to ask why you need binoculars....

:smt056

:lol:

Claire
Claireinblack
kent
bry

Post by bry »

i was torn on this one cos NON of my posse wanna do it :(

A, I HATE SEATED GIGS THEY ARE SHITE!!

my answer who gives a fuck! everybody stamnds oop anyhoo!!

B, I CANT AFFORD IT!!

my answer, not told em, cos just bought a certain person H25 as a crimble present come valentines day present!!

see thee there :twisted:
like a meteor, like to meet you!
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Tickets have arrived ! :grin:

Row C. :grin:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

PaulinLondon wrote:Tickets have arrived ! :grin:

:(

Nice one Paul
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

gizzard wrote:

Nice one Paul

As you are well aware, I will not be able to tolerate you not being at this gig. In fact, I will petition the band to cancel it if there is a risk that you will not turn up. There are tons of tickets left and you are required in Buxton on 16-2-08. Ferfuxake.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

PaulinLondon wrote:
gizzard wrote:

Nice one Paul

As you are well aware, I will not be able to tolerate you not being at this gig. In fact, I will petition the band to cancel it if there is a risk that you will not turn up. There are tons of tickets left and you are required in Buxton on 16-2-08. Ferfuxake.
I do want to be there ferfuxake and I'm still clinging to the possibility I will be but funds are tight.
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

gizzard wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:
gizzard wrote: :(

Nice one Paul

I do want to be there ferfuxake and I'm still clinging to the possibility I will be but funds are tight.
See what you can do. Anyway, bound to be a good curry house in Buxton for after the gig. We want Gizz ! We want Gizz ! We want Gizz ! We want Gizz !
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Tickets ordered - Row B !