The strugglers

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

The strugglers

Post by Babeinblack »

Hi has anybody heard of these guys or know them ? I have been told they were a nottingham based stranglers tribute band ,i'm trying to get in touchwith their guitarist unfortunately i don't know his name ! I've googled to try & find some info on the band but drew a blank if anyone out there can help i'd be really gratefull :?
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Vaguely remember 'The Strugglers' being mentioned (possibly on here) a year or so ago. Not sure if they were Notts based. The only Stranglers tribute band I know from the Nottingham area is No More Heroes - but I assume you know them.

You got me thinking now, was it on a flyer I saw 'The Strugglers' mentioned :?: :idea:

Sorry I can't be of anymore help. Sure someone on here can add more.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

"Thanks for replying TBC, appreciate that!"
"It's alright, sorry I can't be of more help!"

is how it should go.. :roll:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

ThruBeingCool wrote:"Thanks for replying TBC, appreciate that!"

Bit like the Woman in the Chemist the other day, I opened and held the door for her and her kid in the pram, did I get any thanks?
Did I fuck.
TWUNT.
:?
Shush this is serious
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:

Bit like the Woman in the Chemist the other day, I opened and held the door for her and her kid in the pram, did I get any thanks?
Did I fuck.
TWUNT.
:lol:

Ah......the pleasure I derive from shouting at the top of my voice...."THANK YOU!" :twisted:

Had a bit of an altercation in the local shop this very morn. A frail lady OAP blatantly barged in front of me in the queue. Didn't exactly cover meself in glory though when I shouted........."And you call us young people rude?!" :roll:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:

Did I fuck.
TWUNT.

Ah......the pleasure I derive from shouting at the top of my voice...."THANK YOU!" :twisted:

Had a bit of an altercation in the local shop this very morn. A frail lady OAP blatantly barged in front of me in the queue. Didn't exactly cover meself in glory though when I shouted........."And you call us young people rude?!" :roll:
You do realise that even though we are acting like true Gentlemen some Women actually take offence to us opening and holding doors for them?
They take it as an insult and that we are suggesting that they are the weaker sex.
Well they fucking are aren't they?!
That is why we open doors for em innit? they just don't have the strength.
:grin:
Shush this is serious
puffinboots
SHAKESPEARO

Post by puffinboots »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: Bit like the Woman in the Chemist the other day, I opened and held the door for her and her kid in the pram, did I get any thanks?
Did I fuck.
TWUNT.

You do realise that even though we are acting like true Gentlemen some Women actually take offence to us opening and holding doors for them?
They take it as an insult and that we are suggesting that they are the weaker sex.

Ah, now I see, weaker sex - gotcha - is this why women have 2 holes down there, so us men can carry them like a 6 pack when they're tired?..(ssssss - risky)
You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
Mitch K
Rats Rally

Post by Mitch K »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:

Did I fuck.
TWUNT.

"Don't mention it" is my fav.............the degree of sarcasm is user-defined :wink:
Robinson Crusoe - worked hard all week and was buggered by Friday
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

puffinboots wrote:
yellowcakeuf6 wrote: :lol:

Ah, now I see, weaker sex - gotcha - is this why women have 2 holes down there, so us men can carry them like a 6 pack when they're tired?..(ssssss - risky)

I wonder if any of the Ladies on the forum are gonna contribute to this thread? could get very interesting.

Shush this is serious
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Babeinblack »

ThruBeingCool wrote:Vaguely remember 'The Strugglers' being mentioned (possibly on here) a year or so ago. Not sure if they were Notts based. The only Stranglers tribute band I know from the Nottingham area is No More Heroes - but I assume you know them.

You got me thinking now, was it on a flyer I saw 'The Strugglers' mentioned :?: :idea:

Sorry I can't be of anymore help. Sure someone on here can add more.

Thanks for replying TBC ,shame you could'nt be a little more help but THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! for your contribution x x x x
puffinboots
SHAKESPEARO

Post by puffinboots »

Had a bit of an altercation in the local shop this very morn. A frail lady OAP blatantly barged in front of me in the queue. Didn't exactly cover meself in glory though when I shouted........."And you call us young people rude?!" :roll:[/quote]

"Don't mention it" is my fav.............the degree of sarcasm is user-defined :wink:[/quote]

When I have nowhere to park and unload my 3 kids because some twat has parked in the Toddlers & Parents bay @ Morrisons without actually having any kids, I always park in front of the offending Cayenne/Shogun/Disco3 and go shopping, blocking them in....they always moan and I always say, "You've forgotten your fucking children"...
Hence in Morrisons, there's always a voice on the Tannoy (Which I know is a brand) that states, "Will the owner of a Pink Lada, reg no: A413 7CV please report to customer services"
You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
RICHARD99
SHAKESPEARO

Post by RICHARD99 »

HI THE STRUGGLERS was the name used by THE SRANGLERS for a charity gig at Dave local pub in there car park in 2006 .JET was replaced with his drum technition