Jj in Sunday telegragh

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

RetroRocket
Rats Rally

Re: Jj in Sunday telegragh

Post by RetroRocket »

I thought was a great interview, really enjoyed it
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

ThinkTank wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 23:41
Greatkudu wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 22:37
Waffle waitress wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 21:37 Nice 8)
3+hrs shows :shock:
And, Do you think, when JJ says he does 100 push ups every day, we should file that along with his "500 song ideas" ?
:lol: :wink:
JJ is obviously in Denial :smt005 how many 20 year olds could do 100 push ups,I'm 56 and struggle with 120,but the Lau Gar Kung Fu helps,I'm in denial again.Major Kudu.
All that your snidey posts achieve kudu is letting me know my comments about JJ must have sank in.

Now come on Kudu you doing push ups and doing kung fu you are so full of shit, as if , the only 120 push ups you do everyday is bending over for JJ and gladly assisting him with his bannana :lol:
😲
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

It's very Stranglers that an appreciation of a JJ Interview brings back Banana memories for some :smt005 The Banana Splits were great back in the day Fleagle,drooper,Snorkey and the other one I can't remember.Major Kudu.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

Some of JJ's comments / stories obviously need to be taken with a pinch of salt..

Even the banana stuff, I mean I don't doubt the stunt itself was attempted. But come on bananas are soft and squiggy and it just wouldn't work properly IMO.

Sent from my moto g62 5G using Tapatalk

I Hate You !
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Depends whether you peel it.

Jim
aldinblack wrote: 21 Nov 2023, 13:13 Some of JJ's comments / stories obviously need to be taken with a pinch of salt..

Even the banana stuff, I mean I don't doubt the stunt itself was attempted. But come on bananas are soft and squiggy and it just wouldn't work properly IMO.

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

theraven1979 wrote:Depends whether you peel it.

Jim
aldinblack wrote: 21 Nov 2023, 13:13 Some of JJ's comments / stories obviously need to be taken with a pinch of salt..

even so I'm not convinced lol

I Hate You !
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Without a doubt it definitely did happen,there is Photographic evidence,how the fuck they got away with it.Major Kudu.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

Greatkudu wrote:

Without a doubt it definitely did happen,there is Photographic evidence,how the fuck they got away with it.Major Kudu.
really ? Where's the evidence, were you involved?

I Hate You !
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

aldinblack wrote: 21 Nov 2023, 18:35
Greatkudu wrote:

https://auralsculptors.blogspot.com/201 ... 3.html?m=1
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Greatkudu wrote:

Yes I supplied Organic Bananas for ease of use got them from a man called Arthur at the East India docks,the Stranglers manager at the time used to give me a pony for them and back stage pass so I could witness the efficiency of the product I was supplying,then Hugh and JJ would sign the skins, great times.Major Kudu.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

Cells&Plasma wrote:
Greatkudu wrote: Without a doubt it definitely did happen,there is Photographic evidence,how the fuck they got away with it.Major Kudu.

https://auralsculptors.blogspot.com/201 ... 3.html?m=1
great thanks, will give that track 6 a listen as I've never heard it.

The photo, being so old, is of poor quality and doesn't really prove that the banana went up, or to what extent it did.
I still can't imagine this experiment being entirely successful, I would think it just would've gotten very messy very quickly lol

I Hate You !
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

Greatkudu wrote:
Greatkudu wrote: Without a doubt it definitely did happen,there is Photographic evidence,how the fuck they got away with it.Major Kudu.

Yes I supplied Organic Bananas for ease of use got them from a man called Arthur at the East India docks,the Stranglers manager at the time used to give me a pony for them and back stage pass so I could witness the efficiency of the product I was supplying,then Hugh and JJ would sign the skins, great times.Major Kudu.
ah I see, you were just the supplier, not the receiver...fair enough..

I Hate You !