The Inheritors live.....Rattus Inheritors!

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

The Inheritors live.....Rattus Inheritors!

Post by toilerinblack »

I looked further Iinto this band I randomly came across recently with a good Tolier version they did at a Glasgow gig in 2022 I think,i've now found a lot more of their Stranglers covers of the early Mk1 songs on youtube too if anybody on here that hasn't heard them before and likes a good Stranglers tribute band then this band are a good I think.
On youtube under the Inheritors there are good versions of Longships/Raven,Sometimes,Hanging Around and many more... there's also a great vid of the Inheritors montage live studio version of Sewer that's great too.
Also i am sorry if this band has been covered on here before as a topic as a tribute band it's just I'm not familiar of them before and others might not be too.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: The Inheritors live.....Rattus Inheritors!

Post by theraven1979 »

toilerinblack wrote:I looked further Iinto this band I randomly came across recently with a good Tolier version they did at a Glasgow gig in 2022 I think,i've now found a lot more of their Stranglers covers of the early Mk1 songs on youtube too if anybody on here that hasn't heard them before and likes a good Stranglers tribute band then this band are a good I think.
On youtube under the Inheritors there are good versions of Longships/Raven,Sometimes,Hanging Around and many more... there's also a great vid of the Inheritors montage live studio version of Sewer that's great too.
Also i am sorry if this band has been covered on here before as a topic as a tribute band it's just I'm not familiar of them before and others might not be too.
I saw them in a pub in Leeds last Xmas. Jolly good fun. If they play anywhere near you go!

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

theraven1979 wrote: 26 Aug 2023, 12:03
toilerinblack wrote:I looked further Iinto this band I randomly came across recently with a good Tolier version they did at a Glasgow gig in 2022 I think,i've now found a lot more of their Stranglers covers of the early Mk1 songs on youtube too if anybody on here that hasn't heard them before and likes a good Stranglers tribute band then this band are a good I think.
I saw them in a pub in Leeds last Xmas. Jolly good fun. If they play anywhere near you go!

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Oh did you great stuff JIm....yeah I came across them accidentally and thought they were good.
Fair play and a thumbs up from me to this tribute band with a gig I really enjoyed listening to.
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

I've seen them too in Accrington.
The bass playing is faultless and the guitarist is a good character, a bit quirky.
I had a word with them, they were happy to chat.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

euromanc-ometh
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

gjinblack wrote: 26 Aug 2023, 16:44 I've seen them too in Accrington.
The bass playing is faultless and the guitarist is a good character, a bit quirky.

Yes I thought the bass playing sounded very good too as too the keyboard player and guitarist.
Glad you enjoyed seeing them their a new name to me but I think they cover the bands songs very well.
Waffle waitress
Rats Rally

Post by Waffle waitress »

gjinblack wrote: 26 Aug 2023, 16:44 I've seen them too in Accrington.

My experience also, from being at a Glasgow gig, about 2 years ago? A great night out (l was meeting a couple of old mates that night and we had only just heard a :lol: bout the gig, lve seen Orange, 4 more, Straighten etc but had never heard of this mob. Im sure my argument if needed would have been, Stranglers tunes, played live and loud, whats not to like?) l remember someone commenting that the singer looked a bit Lou Reed
(all that's missing is the choker)

Liberez les Stranglers!