JJ interview - French

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

marky
Ugly
Ugly

Re: JJ interview - French

Post by marky »

Nothing we’ve not heard about already
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Greatkudu wrote: 07 Aug 2023, 20:05
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 07 Aug 2023, 19:47 Could always get her in to translate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XY66ZJ0TF ... F0ZQ%3D%3D
That's actually very funny,a bit un PC.Major Bunter. :smt005
If Katherine Tate attempted that today she’d be cancelled and no doubt receive threats of death & rape & doxed from the insane tofu chomping wokerati.
Death & Rape & Doxed, hmmmm sounds similar to another song…
🤔
Shush this is serious
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 08 Aug 2023, 20:37
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 07 Aug 2023, 19:47 Could always get her in to translate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XY66ZJ0TF ... F0ZQ%3D%3D
If Katherine Tate attempted that today she’d be cancelled and no doubt receive threats of death & rape & doxed from the insane tofu chomping wokerati.
🤔
Ooh you are awful but I like you,that's another thread about PC etc,of course the Stranglers are or were the most un PC band ever,Hugh is always saying in interview how he hates PC, bring back Dick Emery,Dixon of Dock Green,Minder etc.Major Styles.
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

Ha ha.Funny vid 🤣
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

aldinblack wrote: 06 Aug 2023, 10:02
When you see how well these two get along, and the obvious friendship between them, I just don't know how anyone could do or think anything but wish them all the best tbh..
Indeed.
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

That was really funny she was a very talented comedienne .

I am not really too sure why that wouldn't be allowed today i know you have the PC brigade that will always wait eagerly to be offended just so they can fly the politically incorrect flag whilst missing the point entirely of that comedy sketch. The Joke in that sketch is totally on Katherine Tate and it is her that looks the fool that's what is so funny about it I guess today they would have to have an English man/woman , Scottish man/woman and Irish man/woman included as well to make it all ok.
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

ThinkTank wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 17:51 That was really funny she was a very talented comedienne .
The word comedienne is outdated.There's more than two sexes now,so I hear. :smt005
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

Ruby wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 21:39
ThinkTank wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 17:51 That was really funny she was a very talented comedienne .
The word comedienne is outdated.There's more than two sexes now,so I hear. :smt005
a ha lol and there was me thinking i was going to be pulled up for not including the welsh :grin: oh god of course there is It was so much easier in the past just call me old fashioned ! :oops:
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 08 Aug 2023, 20:57

🤔
Ooh you are awful but I like you,that's another thread about PC etc,of course the Stranglers are or were the most un PC band ever,Hugh is always saying in interview how he hates PC, bring back Dick Emery,Dixon of Dock Green,Minder etc.Major Styles.
Yes..do you remember when he said good old typewriters I hate computers and they are sitting in the office next to eachother sending eschother emails...I mean that's not communication is it?
Give me good old fashioned typewriters,harmonicas,washboards....I laugh when I hear that.
He's right though lol
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

toilerinblack wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 23:35

🤔
Yes..do you remember when he said good old typewriters I hate computers and they are sitting in the office next to eachother sending eschother emails...I mean that's not communication is it?
Give me good old fashioned typewriters,harmonicas,washboards....I laugh when I hear that.
He's right though lol
I think Kudu meant PC as in political correctness not personal computer either that or i got the wrong end of the stick. Easy mistake to make with all these damn abbreviations and talking about youtube as well :grin: I'm glad it wasnt me it usually is :smt004

I haven't heard Hugh say that before i always thought he would be a bit more technical than that you know with him being a bit scientific and all that. Wheres me washboard is another catch phrase btw :) Although the modern day devices does annoy me as well especially as you miss so much in life that is natural and rewarding about life allthough i am victim of it as well
Interesting to hear his take on it.
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

ThinkTank wrote: 12 Aug 2023, 09:54

He's right though lol
I think Kudu meant PC as in political correctness not personal computer either that or i got the wrong end of the stick. Easy mistake to make with all these damn abbreviations and talking about youtube as well :grin: I'm glad it wasnt me it usually is :smt004

I haven't heard Hugh say that before i always thought he would be a bit more technical than that you know with him being a bit scientific and all that. Wheres me washboard is another catch phrase btw :) Although the modern day devices does annoy me as well especially as you miss so much in life that is natural and rewarding about life allthough i am victim of it as well
Interesting to hear his take on it.
These two newish Characters are a bit of a Double Act. Imaginary Scenarios and far from Comedy Gold.
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

ThinkTank wrote: 12 Aug 2023, 09:54
Greatkudu wrote: 08 Aug 2023, 20:57 course the Stranglers are or were the most un PC band ever,Hugh is always saying in interview how he hates PC.
Yes..do you remember when he said good old typewriters I hate computers
I think Kudu meant PC as in political correctness not personal computer either that or i got the wrong end of the stick.
:smt005 unintentionally hilarious.