Kirk Brandon get well soon.

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Kirk Brandon get well soon.

Post by Greatkudu »

I was very sad to hear today that Kirk Brandon of Spear of Destiny,TOH and the Pack was taken ill recently,I believe he had surgery in Hospital,but the good news is he has been released and is starting the road to recovery,Kirk is a fantastic singer and songwriter and genuine nice Chap who appreciates his fans more than any artist I have known,he has been touring relentlessly this year,so I hope he slows down for his health,but Kirk's life is music and touring,that's what he does,my thoughts are with Kirk for a speedy recovery.Major Kudu.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Kirk Brandon get well soon.

Post by StanInBlack »

Oh no, whenever I hear about a gay man being rushed into hospital and being on the verge of death I always fear the worst :( Glad to hear he's on the mend.
Halifax Linda
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Halifax Linda »

Yes Kudu
I too hope he has a speedy recovery
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 10:15 Oh no, whenever I hear about a gay man being rushed into hospital and being on the verge of death I always fear the worst :( Glad to hear he's on the mend.
And what makes you think he's gay? :roll:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

gizzard wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 12:09
StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 10:15 Oh no, whenever I hear about a gay man being rushed into hospital and being on the verge of death I always fear the worst :( Glad to hear he's on the mend.
Do you have a problem with him being gay? :roll:
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 12:42
Not at all, do you?
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

gizzard wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 13:09
StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 12:42

Not at all, do you?
No, but then I'm not the one making a big deal of it.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

An unnecessary comment,who gives a fuck whatever his sexuality may be? I was just posting as a concerned fan of Kirk,and there are some fans on here,an I'll judged comment.Major Kudu.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Greatkudu wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 15:27
An unnecessary comment,who gives a fuck whatever his sexuality may be? I was just posting as a concerned fan of Kirk,and there are some fans on here,an I'll judged comment.Major Kudu.
Well, you seem to have an awful lot of fucks to give. Calm down, I'm glad he's on the mend. I'm glad that he hasn't been stricken down the same way many in the gay community have been.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 15:32
Well, you seem to have an awful lot of fucks to give. Calm down, I'm glad he's on the mend. I'm glad that he hasn't been stricken down the same way many in the gay community have been.
I'm calm but his illness has nothing to do with your perception of his sexuality,I believe it's heart related,I just am mystified why you makes snide remark about your perception of his sexuality,not that it matters whether he is Gay or not.Major Kudu.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Greatkudu wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 15:41

I'm calm but his illness has nothing to do with your perception of his sexuality,I believe it's heart related,I just am mystified why you makes snide remark about your perception of his sexuality,not that it matters whether he is Gay or not.Major Kudu.
Well, having a heart-related condition sucks just as much. There was no snide remark about his sexuality, you're reading far too much into it. All I did was refer to Kirk as a gay man, which he is. I have no idea why you would object to that.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 15:43
Greatkudu wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 15:41

Well, having a heart-related condition sucks just as much. There was no snide remark about his sexuality, you're reading far too much into it. All I did was refer to Kirk as a gay man, which he is. I have no idea why you would object to that.
And how do YOU know that he is gay?

If you actually knew anything about him you would know that he is married(to a woman) and I believe he has a daughter also.